EMS Survey: For Development Into New EMS Solution (<5 min)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGreatFuture

Forum Probie
(link removed by administrator)

Hi! I'm a developer from an innovation lab situated in Waterloo, Ontario. The above is a survey to inquire on the problems and pain-points in EMS delivery. The goal is to understand the actual problems and develop an innovative new solution, more details are revealed after the survey.

Note: If you are interested in having a face-to-face interview over Skype or something similar instead (preferred) feel free to PM me. :) Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

AGreatFuture

Forum Probie
...as promised, there's the spam. 5 pointless posts and a spam link.

...and reported.
Except it's not spam, and we actually hope to get meaningful experiences and opinions from experts...
Sorry I know it seems that way, but it's very difficult to get in contact with professionals such as yourself. I understand how busy you guys are and how important your roles are. This is the best way to reach you guys without potentially bothering you during the workday.

OP
OP
A

AGreatFuture

Forum Probie
I am at work, and you're still bothering me.
And I apologise for that, please just unwatch this thread and move on then. We are genuinely looking into solutions that can help save more lives. I'm sure there are people who wouldn't mind giving 2 minutes of their time and their priceless experiences for this cause.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
"cheapest way to reach you guys" rather. The best way is to make contact with EMS agencies and have them participate. But that takes manpower and time.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
And I apologise for that, please just unwatch this thread and move on then. We are genuinely looking into solutions that can help save more lives. I'm sure there are people who wouldn't mind giving 2 minutes of their time and their priceless experiences for this cause.

Nope, YOU move on. This isn't a place where you can simply come in, make 5 pointless posts to allow link posting and then mine data.
You're about as low a cell phone telemarketer. You came here, uninvited and unwelcome.

OP
OP
A

AGreatFuture

Forum Probie
"cheapest way to reach you guys" rather. The best way is to make contact with EMS agencies and have them participate. But that takes manpower and time.
Lol, pretty sure huge companies with the resources wouldn't have the intentions to really try to do good. Our lab is a small team. Also, we have been trying with EMS agencies. More information never hurts.

OP
OP
A

AGreatFuture

Forum Probie
I'm sorry you think that way NomadicMedic, but I think this post is no different from a regular inquiry thread. I'm not forcing anyone to do it, no data is "mined" if you just skip it. On that note, I hope you will keep this thread and allow others to share their experiences and expertise if they choose to. Sorry for bothering you NomadicMedic, I'll be moving on now.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
The questions are...weird and unfocused, and half of them simply do not apply to us. This forum really isn't populated by to many dispatchers, yet every other question in the survey is asking about giving instructions to callers and the like.

I can not complete the survey as written because quite frankly it looks half assed, slapped together in <5 min by someone that doesn't understand the first thing at all about how EMS works, yet is promising to "revolutionise the nature of EMS and potentially other industries." It smells very distinctly like a high school class project that's due tomorrow and you procrastinated on until today...

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea, If you want better answers, your questions need to be more directed. I can't speak for dispatch and things on their end since that isn't my job.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Except it's not spam, and we actually hope to get meaningful experiences and opinions from experts...
Except.... You're wrong. This thread and the others you created are the definition of spam. Did you read our rules before you posted? You violated several of them.

And I agree with the feedback others provided. The questions are completely random and don't make much sense.

Thread closed, and the others removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.