EMS License Plates now ready

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
I was also told that osme of the funds would go towards the improvement of "county" ER's I am not one hundred percent sure if that is true but if it is more power to them...

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
gonna have to bump this.

DMVMockUp1S.jpg

i hope this gets to 7500. i dunno how many Cali guys are on here and willing. but i'm a huge car guy and this would look great on my e36. plus hopefully keep me from getting pulled because of tint... then pop the hood... etc. lol. i sold my honda for this reason. and take my work for it my car isn't ricey w/pic to prove it:p. thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
A set of personal plates shoot that's going to set you back about $400 US here ... closest thing you could get here would be something like this

kmg365nz.jpg

scottmcleod

Forum Crew Member
We recently got ours here in MT.

Anyway, here is ours:
ems_plate.gif

It'd be better if it didn't have that ugly orange.

... The graphic designed either ripped off their state plate, and added random EMS vectors to that... OR

The graphic designer has a split personality, one being a child that has discovered photoshop, clip-art and shiny fonts!

(There's no sense of balance, proper typesetting, or "design" on that plate, unlike the ones from the OP, which are simple, clean, and attractive.)

... same goes for a few of the other ones that I've seen here. *cough*CursiveWindowsFonts*

You know, it'd cost them a couple hundred bucks to pay some graphic design student to help them properly lay out and format one that has a clean design that matches state plates, AND has a clear EMS affiliation.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I still like the cali ones... lol

Rob123

Forum Crew Member

wyoskibum

Forum Captain
I didn't have one when I lived there, but here is what Wyoming's looks like

EMT.JPG

I do like the picture of the Tetons in the background.

Sasha

Forum Chief
There's a plate for Volunteer Ambulance Services.... it's just as boring.

volamb.gif

Sorry, but when I saw that I would think it was just someone who really like vasaline or something.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry, but when I saw that I would think it was just someone who really like vasaline or something.

HAHA!

tenchar

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
Washington doesn't have plates for EMS/EMT or Police. Only military, FD and dispatchers. :huh: Wonder who I can call to fix that.

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
LicPlateSalesjpg2.jpg

:sad: don't think CA is gonna be getting those plates any time soon. only at 189 applicants.... wish it wasn't so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
IDrive, I'd get them, but between paying for a divorce (including paying down some bills which he allowed to get past due), paying to move, and paying for a stupid speeding ticket (I WAS speeding, I admit) I just don't have the moola....

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
Nope we still only have the first aider for $15 and the EMT-A for $25
I'll stick with a patch on my rear deck thank you very much.

Yeah, the Volly First Aid plate has a cross on it and says "First Aider" or something, and then there's an EMT plate with the star of life.

Of course, we don't have EMT-A's anymore, and haven't for a while, IIRC.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I'd like to see these plates in Alberta, tbh.

biggee72

Forum Probie
Yeah, the Volly First Aid plate has a cross on it and says "First Aider" or something, and then there's an EMT plate with the star of life.

Of course, we don't have EMT-A's anymore, and haven't for a while, IIRC.

We don't have EMT-A's in NJ but my plates say EMT-A on them. Turns out in NJ EMT-A means EMT-Ambulance. Weird state we have here. The plates were $25 but not sure if it cuts down on reg costs or not.

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
We don't have EMT-A's in NJ but my plates say EMT-A on them. Turns out in NJ EMT-A means EMT-Ambulance. Weird state we have here. The plates were $25 but not sure if it cuts down on reg costs or not.

Yes, but EMT-A was replaced by EMT-Basic, and all EMT-As were phased out before January 1, 2000. Or so says OEMS. Apparently, there is some minor difference in the curriculum.

I guess the DMV or MVC or whatever they're calling themselves is a little behind the times. A shock, really. :)