Forum Asst. Chief
OOOOO, about time, thanks Daedalus!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
You Bet!

I know what I am buying my self for the holidays!!!! ^_^

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Yours is much better looking than our's.

EMT.jpg

I still don't know who Sam Ple is ?

Hal9000

Forum Captain
Recently in MT

We recently got ours here in MT.

Anyway, here is ours:
ems_plate.gif

It'd be better if it didn't have that ugly orange.

Last edited by a moderator:

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Wait, so are these to show support for EMS or to be issued to registered EMTs?

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Sweet I didn't even know they made these. Thanks for the info.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Wait, so are these to show support for EMS or to be issued to registered EMTs?

Looks like to just show support, I didn't see anything on there saying you could not get it if you are not in EMS.

tydek07

Forum Captain
I don't think North Dakota has anything like that :(

Hal9000

Forum Captain
In MT...

That I know of, you must be an EMT. At least that's what the form I saw said.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Wu, originally the first year's issuance was supposed to be certified EMS only (as I understood it). Looks like though it's just to show support, and fund a number of programs, such as PAD. It's not supposed to be like the plates that are issued in some of the northeastern states, since we don't have volunteer EMS, and we never respond POV. Not supposed to get us out of anything.

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
GA just got ours last July. In order to get one, you must show your State EMT/Medic card. You must also provide it when you renew your tag annually. The tag number is the order in which you applied for it, so the first person to apply for it got EU1, the 172nd, got EU172 etc etc etc

GAEMSTag.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief

VentMedic

Forum Chief
I know. I'm gonna get the organ donation one, since I'm not a FF and I would feel weird driving around with that on my car, just wish we had a strictly EMS plate!

I support the manatees. I prefer not to have any vanity plates, decals or bumper stickers on my car. However, if I was certain the money would actually go toward the improvement of EMS, I might consider having one. Unfortunately, with our tax appropriation guidelines and amendment battles at election time, there is no guarantee the right agencies will get the correct funding. We've also seen what promises were made with the lotto money.

The manatees probably don't get much of the proceeds either but they make for a cute plate and nobody takes note of my certifications if I do choose to stop or pass by an accident scene.