EMS employees are so unhealthy

Yetti

Forum Probie
It's hilarious that the vast majority of emts ems and paramedics are fat bodies! You would think they would be smart enough to not become patients them selves later in life but they clearly are not! READ ems people are fat slobs!

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/fat-*******-memes/lyzjj.jp

Moderators, can we please uncensor this link for the image. It's very pertinent to the conversation.

Edit: Let's try this...
mx43y6r

Last edited:

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
Do you have a question or an otherwise constructive contribution to the forum? Because generally, insulting an entire profession is not good way to start a discussion. There are better ways to talk about health issues in EMS than calling us all "fat slobs"...

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
There are unhealthy nurses, cops, firefighters, and doctors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Summit

Critical Crazy
Eagerly awaiting your data showing that your local EMS provider population is significantly less health than and age/socioeconomic/gender/ethnicity controlled sample of the general population in your community, much less a comparable sample from across the country/world (as is represented on these forums). After that, you can explain how your local EMS company represents the whole of the EMS community...

You get smelling what I'm cooking for you?

Hope it doesn't make you hungry... humble pie is fattening.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It's hilarious that the vast majority of emts ems and paramedics are fat bodies! You would think they would be smart enough to not become patients them selves later in life but they clearly are not! READ ems people are fat slobs!
Vast majority? Have the data to back that up?

Tread lightly, @Yetti . This is not the best way to start out as a new member.

LiveForTheTones

Forum Crew Member
I smoke cigarettes and drink a lot of energy drinks. Both of which I am trying to cut back on.
I am also on the fluffy side. But I'm okay with that.
Doesn't mean I'm a "fat slob." Because I'm definitely a touch OCD. "A place for everything, and everything in its place" or I get super cranky.
Tangled leads and SpO2 cords are the bane of my existence. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just cause your mommy told you that you are special and your opinion matters, doesn't mean she's right. Go away troll.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Let's stop bumping a 19 day old troll thread