EMS Bible verses?

codealy

Forum Ride Along
I have been wondering for a while now. Are there any bible verses for EMS, such as the one for Law Enforcement, " Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God"?

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
Assigning a verse to a profession is just plain wrong. I would much rather try to describe the best traits of the people who work in EMS.
Patience, doing things without complaining, and humility come to mind; but those ought to be sought in everyone.

He drank of the wine and became drunk, and uncovered himself inside his tent.

Have you found honey? Eat only what you need, That you not have it in excess and vomit it. Let your foot rarely be in your neighbor's house, Or he will become weary of you and hate you.

But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.

Last edited:

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no MRSA."

At least that's what we would recite when we went to a certain hospital that was heavy on the MRSA and had valley in the name.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I wonder what the Bible verse for a PA would be...?

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
I wonder what the Bible verse for a PA would be...?

"Were you called while a slave? Do not worry about it; but if you are able also to become free, rather do that." -- 1 Corinthians 7:21-31

;) But I jest.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Luke 10:34 He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him.

Underoath87

Forum Asst. Chief
Luke 10:34 He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him.

I don't know about the oil, but I'll try ordering wine from Support next shift. :D
If they object, I'll make up some freedom of religion argument.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Ecclesiastes 3:18-20+22 said:
I said in my heart concerning the sons of men, that God would prove them, and shew them to be like beasts.
Therefore the death of man, and of beasts is one, and the condition of them both is equal: as man dieth, so they also die: all things breathe alike, and man hath nothing more than beast: all things are subject to vanity.
And all things go to one place: of earth they were made, and into earth they return together.
And I have found that nothing is better than for a man to rejoice in his work, and that this is his portion.
(okay, so I have a favorite book)
Revelation 9:6 said:
And in those days, men shall seek death and shall not find it. And they shall desire to die: and death shall fly from them.

Stownsend91

Forum Ride Along
Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Psalms 38:7... Though that is more of a patient complaint.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Thou shall always pet the doggos and cats. Or the first part of Romans 13:6

“This is also why you pay taxes”