DT4EMS Instructor Course

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Hello All,

With the recent prospects of more schools picking up the DT4EMS program, we will be hosting a DT4EMS Instructor course in West Plains Missouri July 10th through the 14th. It will be 5 days of 8 hours each. Check out the dt4ems.net website for more info.

You can also call 417-256-1773 to register.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Kip,

I keep telling you - you have GOT to come out to Pennsylvania.

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
MedicStudentJon said:
Kip,

I keep telling you - you have GOT to come out to Pennsylvania.

I would love to Bruddah!! Once I get some of these folks trained here to help with these other schools I am hoping to do more travelling to share with others. :)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Kip,

I check your website often hoping that you take your show on the road. When you do, please let me and EMTLife.com know!

I'm going to find a way to take one of your courses, but it may be a while :)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
MMiz said:
Kip,

I check your website often hoping that you take your show on the road. When you do, please let me and EMTLife.com know!

I'm going to find a way to take one of your courses, but it may be a while :)

Same here.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
I forwarded the link to my fiance, this is so far up his alley he may even show up at your class in MO. He's an investigator for the corrections department, paramedic, and soon-to-be Chief of his volly dept if all goes well. :)

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Thanks so much guys.......

I really appreciate the support. I think we have started to really get out there on the search engines. I have had several phone calls and emails this past week from some of the bigger cities.

I hope if we do nothing else, we bring an awareness to the growing problem.

I still can't believe that a female medic can be attacked in the back of an ambulance or on a scene and it not make national news.

I still love this forum because people try to stay "clean". Even if there is a difference of opinions RESPECT still comes through in the posts!!

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Filling up fast

Hi All,

I jsut wanted to let everyone know the class is filling up fast. We are limiting this class to 20 participants. I know most of the people that are signed up so far and I can tell you it will be a blast!!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I would love to go...still waiting for you to get down here. :p

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Wingnut said:
I would love to go...still waiting for you to get down here. :p

Maybe sometime in the near future I can get back down that way! I have a lot of family and friends in Florida.

This instructor course is a "test run" if you will. We will take what is useful from this one to tweak it and make the next one even better.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Do you think this is something you could eventually go online with?

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Sorry, it took so long to reply........ I missed it.

I don't think it would be possible to do it online. There are some things we do in the course to "stimulate" the learning process that would not be able to work online. There is a ton of hands on.

I will offer a DISCOUNT to EMTLife members. You would have to PM me through this site to sign up. You would get $50.00 off of the DT4EMS-Initial or $100.00 off of the Instructor course coming up in July.

This offer is good ONLY to EMTlife members.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
My better half may become Chief in the near future (long story) if so, and you still have spots - we may be there. :) I'll keep you posted.

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
rescuecpt said:
My better half may become Chief in the near future (long story) if so, and you still have spots - we may be there. :) I'll keep you posted.

Even if you can't make it, wish him good luck for me!!

We would love to have ya!!

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
DT4EMS said:
Bump! :) Don't hate the player......hate the game. Bwahaha!!

I am going to apply for CEU's in every state I can. I am looking to take the show on the road so to speak.

If you know of your states EMS office where I can apply could you let me know? If you know of a specific contact person I could use that too.

This will help two ways, first if you come to one in Missouri your CEU's would already be approved. Second if they are good in your state, it would make it more appealing for an agency to host a course.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kip

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
DT4EMS said:
*Kip* <---------- (Looks around and..... BUMP) :)

Pinned until June 1st.