Colored Gloves

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
I really really really want some PINK gloves in size Medium. I have having an equally hard time finding them.

Anybody got a dealer?

I'm a guy so forgive me for what I am about to ask. Why the hell would you care what color your gloves are? They only provide about 10 minutes of protection and are just another piece of equipment to use to do the job. Then they go straight to the trash so why does it matter what color they are?

Aileana

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a guy so forgive me for what I am about to ask. Why the hell would you care what color your gloves are? They only provide about 10 minutes of protection and are just another piece of equipment to use to do the job. Then they go straight to the trash so why does it matter what color they are?

haha, seconded :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
She's our Princess. That's why!

laina66

Forum Crew Member
there's a nurse supply store on the web..im sure if u type nurse supply or something of the sort into google it'd come up...but i know nurses at the ER back home whove sported fancy pinkies.
good luck!

as for the peppermint...im assuming thats for dentists. lol it be a lot nic smelling mint as he's workin on ya then the smell of latex or whathaveyou.

jedirye

Forum Lieutenant
OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I did find them. Top Quality Gloves started manufacturing them in September 2007. $5.99/box.

In addition to being quite a pretty pink, they ACTUALLY FIT!! I have had such a hard time finding gloves that fit good. Since I lost weight (100pounds and counting!), my hands have gone from a Large to an XS3/4... (not quite a Small....a little bigger then XS d/t lenght of fingers).

tydek07

Forum Captain
Meet me under the bridge on 32nd at 2300 sharp!