Coffee: What's your brand?

Shabo

Forum Probie
If I'm out and about Tim Hortons, followed by Dunkin, and Brugers. Starbucks is definitly a no go with the forementioned burnt bean taste. At home maxwell house or folgers french roast. Anything more than cream is a waste of perfectly good coffee. That is unless it's starbucks, because it needs all the help it can get. ;)

csly27

Forum Lieutenant
lol cofee is nasty i definaltly have to go with hot cocoa, any kind other than starbucks that stuff is bitter and not good at all.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Mountain Dew is the only thing that will wake me up

Mountain Dew... did you know that color in nature generally means poison!?

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
Good ol 7-11. One of the top 10 best coffees in America not including the big chains!

MJ1959

Forum Ride Along
Coffee

Has anybody ever tried seven eleven coffee, with a little hazelnut
creamer delicious!!!!!

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I drove semi (still do part time) until recently I started working as a basic. Believe me I've tried a few different coffees and 7-11 is pretty decent. Dunkin Donuts is really my favorite but we don't have any in this part of the country and I usually don't like running the states that have 'em. Flying J truck stops have some good coffee. TA truck stops usually have the worst coffee in the world but you won't sleep for three days. Petro truck stops are right in the middle, decent but not great coffee that keeps you up for a day and a half. I have my own coffee pot in the sleeper on the truck so I can make it to order but right now I have Hills Bros Colombian dark roast.