Charged with stalking and harassment (misdemeanors), will this effect my career?

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
Since grammar Naziism has been invoked:
why do so many people seem to confused "woman" and "women"? It works just like "man" vs "men" (singular vs plural), but nobody confuses those two...
Please bear in mind the close proximity of the "a" to the "e" on a keyboard.

Underoath87

Forum Asst. Chief
Please bear in mind the close proximity of the "a" to the "e" on a keyboard.

It's definitely a much more common occurrence than a random typo involving a nearby key, since you never see "womsn" or "womwn". I just think many people don't know the difference and basically guess "a" or "e" each time.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's definitely a much more common occurrence than a random typo involving a nearby key, since you never see "womss" or "womws". I just think many people don't know the difference and basically guess "a" or "e" each time.
I don't sea you're point.

ERDoc

Forum Asst. Chief
All of these bad puns are really sinking this thread. To the OP, you have proven that you have poor judgement skills. This is something that is essential to have in EMS so you may want to consider something else.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Yes, we're definitely awash in bad puns, in an attempt to correct a common word usage error, but ERDoc has a point about the OP... which is what a LOT of us are trying to tell you. Yes, often good judgement comes from making mistakes from exercising poor judgement, but the difference is that most of us recognize that we made a mistake and learn from it and how not to repeat that mistake. That's most people in general... and generally speaking, most people don't do things that could result in criminal charges being filed or even considered because of the ability to exercise judgement, even if poorly so, and know that a certain action (or set of actions) isn't a good idea.

beaucait

Forum Crew Member
it was the unwanted romantic gestures that transpired after that was (because she did not want a relationship)
Just saying if she is trying to break up with you it means that she probably doesn't like you or want to talk to you.
I had a boyfriend who did the same thing.
Bye felicia.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Since grammar Naziism has been invoked:
why do so many people seem to confused "woman" and "women"? It works just like "man" vs "men" (singular vs plural), but nobody confuses those two...
I'll take responsibility on this one. I'm usually really good about catching it, but I'm just a little overly tired. :oops:

EMT2015

Forum Captain
She was 16 at the time and I was 20. She was of age of consent. So the sex in itself was not illegal, it was the unwanted romantic gestures that transpired after that was (because she did not want a relationship)
Just because she was of age of consent, it's still not ok. I think you're just lucky that it didn't go in the other direction it could've gone in. You really need to wake up and realize what is going on. Does no one else see where this could've gone?

Summit

Critical Crazy
latest