Care Hiring process??

GeorroEMT

Forum Probie
Hello y'all, I am looking into applying to Care in the OC. I just wanted to know if you guys can help me out and let me know how the hiring process is for Care? and what should I expect. Thanks!!

wtferick

Forum Captain
Same as every other care post on here.
But I'm feeling nice. 50 question exam, skills interview. Physical and then orientation.

OP
OP
G

GeorroEMT

Forum Probie
Thanks man. I was trying to find anything about the care hiring process but I couldn't. Thanks though...

wtferick

Forum Captain
Thanks man. I was trying to find anything about the care hiring process but I couldn't. Thanks though...
No worries. Make sure you are available " 7 days a week" when applying so you don't get dinged through the beginning process

OP
OP
G

GeorroEMT

Forum Probie
No worries. Make sure you are available " 7 days a week" when applying so you don't get dinged through the beginning process
Thanks man will do. I have another question for their skills is it like AMR I hear AMR has you do a patient assessment. Or do they just make you do some skills

wtferick

Forum Captain
Thanks man will do. I have another question for their skills is it like AMR I hear AMR has you do a patient assessment. Or do they just make you do some skills
To be honest. I was waived the testing and skills portion. From what I hear from other employees. It is mostly airway, cpr, bleeding control and bagging.

olaf1988

Forum Crew Member

When I went through it was individual skills stations, not sure if it's changed since that was several years ago.