CARE Ambulance OCo/LCo comment? Offered position, trying to decide.

OP
OP
SoCal911

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
Lots of words, which ones are you looking for?

ssoto5588

Forum Ride Along
No, I took my physical yesterday so imma call them tomorrow to see wat they say. My friend went to sign papers today and they told him march 5 for the new hires

LifesaverEms1

Forum Probie
Care

No, I took my physical yesterday so imma call them tomorrow to see wat they say. My friend went to sign papers today and they told him march 5 for the new hires

Did they call u to take a physical and did your friend test on the 16 th of this month

LifesaverEms1

Forum Probie
Care

Did they call u to take a physical and did your friend test on the 16 th of this month

ssoto5588

Forum Ride Along
I forget when he tested but it was a couple of weeks ago, might have been the 16th or a lil earlier in the month....

After u test u get an email within 2 weeks letting know whether u got a job offer or not, if u did get an offer then u have to come in some papers, THEN go for ur test and physical.

OCTraumaQueen

Forum Crew Member
I got a call yesterday from care h.r. I interview Wednesday!

EMTSic

Forum Probie
I work for Care. Great company. If you guys have any questions about the interview process shoot me a message. Oral interview is a little different than most. Good luck everyone who's interviewing!

EMSswag

Forum Ride Along
Care called me today telling me i passed everything and sent me to go get a tb shot and the place where i get sized for my uniform. first new hire orientation starts march 5th and is mon-thurs 8am-5pm. the first 2 weeks are mandatory so if you have school good luck!! i already had to drop classes because of this.

Anonymous

Forum Captain
Still waiting to hear back from them. When did you take your physical? And that is going to hose me for school.

OCTraumaQueen

Forum Crew Member