CARE Ambulance OCo/LCo comment? Offered position, trying to decide.

LifesaverEms1

Forum Probie
Care Testing 16 th

Yes I tested in the afternoon do u know if they were going to call or email also do u know how many they were hiring

LifesaverEms1

Forum Probie
I figure we should hear something soon I think HR said they were going to start orientation the first week of March

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Depends on the HR department but I'd bet you wont hear anything until next week. That's been my experience with all my jobs except for the random few hires on the spot.

Good luck! I hope it works out for all you guys and gal.

ssoto5588

Forum Ride Along
Interview is a piece of cake(as long as u know the basics), u have a skills part which I thought was easier, it mostly falls on the interview. Just show them u know ur stuff and you would b commited to working there. If all goes good u get an email withing 2 weeks w ur job offer, check ur email often tho cus they ask for u to answer back within 48hrs. I'm taking my physical on Monday so we'll see wat happens after that.

Good luck!!

ssoto5588

Forum Ride Along
You might wanna call them, one of my co-workers applied in January and already did his test and interview, hes just waiting for results. With so many application they might miss some, follow up.

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Patience is always the hardest part. At least I get to go plinking with my new gun on Monday :)