Boots for EMT and Fire. Orange county

Metfan

Forum Probie
Where can I get some met and station boots for the fire academy? I have tried google but no local stores come up for orange county.I would try online but I would rather try them on frist.
Thanks

OP
OP
M

Metfan

Forum Probie
Where can I get some met and station boots for the fire academy? I have tried google but no local stores come up for orange county.I would try online but I would rather try them on frist.
Thanks

Sorry ment EMT boots not met!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Walmart

Army navy stores

Bass pro shop

Dunhams

Any shoe store.

You just need black boots. Not that hard to find

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Well, it depends on if he needs steel/composite toe boots.

I suggest a police/fire uniform shop, try on several pair, find what you like and then comparison shop online. You may find something less expensive.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well, it depends on if he needs steel/composite toe boots.

I suggest a police/fire uniform shop, try on several pair, find what you like and then comparison shop online. You may find something less expensive.

I got my very first pair from walmart then an army navy store.

Galls most recently.

But a uniform store would work but be very expensive.

atropine

Forum Captain
dude do not go to walmart, your academy should point you into the right direction, if not check out the firefighter saftey store in santa fe springs.

Anjel

Forum Angel
dude do not go to walmart, your academy should point you into the right direction, if not check out the firefighter saftey store in santa fe springs.

Why??

They sell Bates for a decent price.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Also consider workwear stores. I still have my steel toed boots that I bought from a Work n Gear store. However, don't skimp out. Shoes are worth the price in quality, and saving $20 or $30 is not worth it a lot of the time.