Bonnaroo Medics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
glad I wasn't the only one thinking that... but it looks like he won't get there till Friday

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I think it it would be cool if you ran into him.

Literally.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I think it it would be cool if you ran into him.

Literally.

I've never seen a person disappear from the internet faster.

I can imagine that if he was really there, he would make himself very small to avoid recognition.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

I've met dozens of people IRL that I built relationships with online, and only the fake people were awkward. Everyone who tells the whole truth about themselves online has been exactly what I expected when we met. (That is to say, no one is perfect, and I can predict the ones I won't like IRL with some accuracy.)

Aidey

We are assuming he is actually going to show up and him being an EMT-IV* there wasn't BS.

*Yes, I can back that up.

8jimi8

CFRN

8jimi8

CFRN
Just met Jodie from ... You guessed it. VANDY TRAUMA 10N. There is no Rob Frazier. And no male ACNP who works for then either. So sad when your friends disappoint you. Honestly the whole 15 hour drive... I wondered if I really had a job. I didn't believe it until I got my wristband. The lies this guy made were so elaborate. Remember all the chemistry babble he used to post up?! Jodie had a murderous look when I said there was someone impersonating an ACNP on their unit.

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Just met Jodie from ... You guessed it. VANDY TRAUMA 10N. There is no Rob Frazier. And no male ACNP who works for then either. So sad when your friends disappoint you. Honestly the whole 15 hour drive... I wondered if I really had a job. I didn't believe it until I got my wristband. The lies this guy made were so elaborate. Remember all the chemistry babble he used to post up?! Jodie had a murderous look when I said there was someone impersonating an ACNP on their unit.

Wow he promised you a job? I often thought this Rob has a pretty full plate, with the nursing, chemistry, computer genius and everything else.

Well if he needed to create this superstar character to feel excepted then I truly feel sorry for him.

if your not comfortable in your own skin, it's probably a lonely place.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Wow he promised you a job? I often thought this Rob has a pretty full plate, with the nursing, chemistry, computer genius and everything else.

Well if he needed to create this superstar character to feel excepted then I truly feel sorry for him.

if your not comfortable in your own skin, it's probably a lonely place.

Right? That's the thing that bothers me the most. I can see something like this causing a person to be suicidal. I would not be completely surprised to hear that the real guy behind this persona is really sick right now.

Aidey

TN, like most other states has an online data base for healthcare providers. The only Rob (Robert) Frazier that pops up is an EMT IV.

Zodiac

Forum Crew Member
I'm going to Bonnaroo, but purely for entertainment reasons. I'm looking forward to Portugal The Man

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Right? That's the thing that bothers me the most. I can see something like this causing a person to be suicidal. I would not be completely surprised to hear that the real guy behind this persona is really sick right now.

Several of us have tried to continue to reach out to Rob, it's not easy considering he used fake phone numbers from google and deleted his facebook.

If anything happens to him, it is purely his fault. There is enough of us here saying "I know you effed up, but here, let me help you.".

Zodiac

Forum Crew Member
I have a feeling that I missed something pretty significant during the weeks that my computer was dead. :blink:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Jodie had a murderous look when I said there was someone impersonating an ACNP on their unit.

Murderous look? You want to come visit Kate and I.

This ... thing ... I don't know what to call it because it sure is not human has caused us enough hurt and pain that no matter what happens to it, it will not be enough.

It is not human, no human being would lie to somebody about what he lied to the two of us about, nobody would do that.

We laid awake at night trying to rationalise why somebody would do something like that, what must have been in their head to say the things that were said.

Nothing can ever repair what has been done and unfortunately it is not the person who said them who suffers most.

So yes, if you want to come talk to somebody about such emotion then we're it.

And it would appear that perhaps this person has returned once again.

Maybe I made a mistake coming back here.

Oh and yes, Brown talks in the first person sometimes, because Brown is a person too at the end of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
I have a feeling that I missed something pretty significant during the weeks that my computer was dead. :blink:
MedicRob was found to be a fraud...

Status
Not open for further replies.