Bonnaroo Medics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Forum Crew Member
It's a shame that he thought he needed to fluff up his achievements to impress people because he really seemed to know his stuff. Maybe he thought people wouldn't take him seriously if he revealed that he was only an EMT-IV? Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Threatening physical violence over it is just plain wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I agree with this, threats of physical violence have no place, from a guy who has been in a his fair share of fights its much more gratifying to avoid one then win one. Thst being said you couldn't inflict any more damage then what this gentleman had already done to his reputation and his soul.

Not a day goes by that I don't meet someone that needs a beating the adult in me has taught the feisty sixteen year old in me that laying hands on someone won't solve the problem.

The view is much better from the top don't lower yourself to their standards, stand tall my friend, you will be a better person for it even though now a punch to the mouth seems a bit more gratifying.

Brown you and your family will heal and I apologise for what a member of our profession has done to you and yours but it won't help anyone to retaliate and will only delay the healing process.

take as long as you need, but I want that Brown back the one with the cocky swagger.

Will leave the light on for ya brother.

8jimi8

CFRN
I have no doubt that Brown would indeed, NOT physically harm, ANYONE.

Let him vent and you all get off his case. You don't know what was said. And as one of the people who was personally lied to repeatedly, if you don't know, don't speculate.

Seriously. I'm sure Rob is reading this now and chuckling in his goofy accent at the stir he is still causing.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
The only people who are in danger of physical harm from Brown are the ones who Brown attends while carrying Thomas Pack and cardiac monitor :D

Heck, even Brown is surprised at Brown's response to all of this, it's just not like Brown.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Ponders the new phrase "Beating someone black and brown"

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Bonnaroo is over. Rob is gone. I think we've processed both events adequately. This thread is closed.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Horse has decomposed

Well, it certainly has been fun. The OP is no longer with us, Bonarroo is over, many have said their piece and Brown, who seems to have been the most affronted, is working things out (and hopefully will continue to be part of this Forum, even if we get an occasional glitch running through us.)

In Hawaiian it's called "pau" - finished.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
I must have missed something big while I was away. too bad this has to happen, i expect people not in our profession to lie to look cool but how did someone who is in EMS expect not to be found out eventually. hopefully he did not give EMS a black eye outside of this forum.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
thread closed..really

My super-duper close thread function seems defunct. I'll try this...

Status
Not open for further replies.