BLS Ambulance Transport Company Question!

NorthCalEMT

Forum Probie
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum (and love it already) and hope someone can help me out in one way or another.

My question is: Do BLS transport companies typically ask scenario or skill questions during the interview process? If so, what are some common ones asked?

Lastly, Does anyone have any experience (interview help, what to expect while employed, pay rate, excitement, gossip, etc...) with Premier Medical Transport?

Any advice and help would be awesome!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It depends on the company. Some will ask you to perform an assessment, or treat a "chest pain" patient. It varies, but you should know your skills and be ready for whatever they throw at you.

No info on PMT, sorry. But if its like every other BLS IFT company, expect low pay, little excitement and lots of gossip.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Don't be afraid to call and ask what the hiring process is like, you may be able to feel out what sort of interview you will have.

OP
OP
N

NorthCalEMT

Forum Probie
Thanks for the replies. Yes it's Premier... but, regardless I heard this is a good foot in the door type company into gaining some sort of experience as an EMT (I could be wrong)