Best EMT Prep Sight

EMTFozzy

Forum Crew Member
I am looking to pass some information to some of my guys preparing for NREMT. I was wondering what the best site is for test prep. I am more looking into so I can have these guys see the NREMT style of questions for the most part. Thanks in advance!

machestnut

Forum Probie
I am looking to pass some information to some of my guys preparing for NREMT. I was wondering what the best site is for test prep. I am more looking into so I can have these guys see the NREMT style of questions for the most part. Thanks in advance!

I am currently using EMTPrep.com. I looked into a lot of different ones. I was using Limmer Creative, but I like they way EMTprep.com has the categories broken down and the questions seemed to be more like the NREMT exam.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426797578.359204.jpg

Navigate Test Prep from JB Learning
$30 app for iPhone - all you will need
No recurring charges - keep it forever

ecphotoman

Forum Crew Member
Honestly the best prep I found was the Cliff's Notes EMT Basic crash course. It cost $18 and came with a ton of practice tests and quizzes. I finished EMT school and waited a year before taking my test. I used this book two weeks before the test and passed on the first shot. I would highly recommend it.

OP
OP
E

EMTFozzy

Forum Crew Member
Thanks guys. Its mainly so my guys can get a feel for how the NREMT asks there questions.

ipkes

More than Active
I used jblearning.com and found great success with it, check it out! I passed national easy