Been Absent, and will be for a while

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I haven't been contributing much lately, and I apologize.

I wasn't feeling to well Wednesday. I began sweating really bad, it was hard to get a breath, my stomach hurt and my head hurt. I had one of my FF/Paramedic friends check my BP, turns out it was 82/50 and pulse was 42. A little low. Shortly there after, turns out I became unconsicous on him.

Instead of going to the ER, like I know darn well I should have, I decided I would just go lay down and rest.

Have felt like crap ever since. I saw my DR yesterday and he ordered way to many blood tests, EKG, a halter monitor a some scans. He also wants me to keep a diary of my BP and Pulse. He did the stand/sit/lay BP and pulse check and they were wildly different.

So anyway, between running (well not really running, more like walking and hoping I don't drop right there) between tests, trying to work, and still maintain status quo in my house for my son I will be in and out, but mostly out. I am also transferring from the ER I work in now, where I do most of my posting to the main ER where they to 10 times the number of patients.

So after Monday, I will be more out of touch than normal. But I will check in with y'all often. After all, I am almost to my custom title!!!! :D

Sorry to hear that....

Fell better.

Hope you feel better B)

I sent you a pm. Good luck sweety.

Hope you start feeling better. We'll miss you if you can't visit as much. :(

eeyore_getwell.jpg

get to feeling better soon!!

good luck in the new er!!

Lyns

Back