Attention Everyone~ Paracord Bracelets!

EMTjhk

Forum Probie
Wow, these are awesome! Are you still selling them and could you also untwist the key chain to serve some purposes?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
The braclets were for chick i was dating who then dumped me.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
The braclets were for chick i was dating who then dumped me.

I'll refund your money for the bracelets. But what about the dog collars?

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Wow, these are awesome! Are you still selling them and could you also untwist the key chain to serve some purposes?

The keychain has about 5 feet of cord. So once untwisted you could use it to tie a tent or something along those lines.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Also as an FYI.

I am now doing dog collars, belts, gun slings, and leashes.

EMTjhk

Forum Probie
How does payment work? I'd like to purchase a patriotic key chain, haha.

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
Can you post pics of the dog collars, are the size adjustable? Oh and pics of the leashes too.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
I lost all of my pictures when my phone took a crap.

I pulled some off google so you could see the different types of styles.

The collars are not adjustable due to the cord being too thick to feed through a buckle.

42577369-2dd7-cfbe.jpg

42577369-2dfa-6dd6.jpg

42577369-2e17-421d.jpg

42577369-2e49-21e3.jpg

socoemt

Forum Probie
How much are the dog leashes, and how long are they?

How does payment work?

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
How much are the dog leashes, and how long are they?

How does payment work?

I accept PayPal. I can give you my email address or send a request to yours.

The skinny leashes are $20. The thicker ones are $35. The thicker leashes have about 100ft of cord.

They are both 6ft long.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
And $15 for dog collars.

bigbaldguy

Lol I totally forgot about my order. I hope you didn't refund anything :( I still intend to get them at some point. ADD it's a hell of a thing.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Lol I totally forgot about my order. I hope you didn't refund anything :( I still intend to get them at some point. ADD it's a hell of a thing.

I didn't do anything yet lol just let me know

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
What does one use para cord for?

Just thought I should point out. Some of the suggestions for para cord usage at http://www.survivorgeek.com/pages/Emergency-uses-for-Paracord.html
like tying down a ladder on a truck is a very bad idea.
Even though the mil spec rated para cord is rated at 550 lbs. that is not to say it is safe for use to tie a 35 pound ladder on a truck. One must consider the forces at work during a sudden stop, as defined by Newton. Force = mass * acceleration where mass is in kilograms and acceleration is in meters/sec/sec.

If the ladder is 35lbs = 15.88kg
The speed is 50mphs = 22.35m/s
The collision time is 0.025s

F = m*a = m * dv/dt = 15.88kg * 22.35m/s / 0.025s = 14,196N = 1,447kg = 3,190lbs

This number exceeds the breaking strength quite a bit, so keep that in mind. :) Just a safety tip. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
I would like to get a collar, but I will have to wait til my 4 mo. Golden retriever reaches his full size.

bigbaldguy

Just thought I should point out. Some of the suggestions for para cord usage at http://www.survivorgeek.com/pages/Emergency-uses-for-Paracord.html
Even though the mil spec rated para cord is rated at 550 lbs. that is not to say it is safe for use to tie a 35 pound ladder on a truck. One must consider the forces at work during a sudden stop, as defined by Newton. Force = mass * acceleration where mass is in kilograms and acceleration is in meters/sec/sec.

F = m*a = m * dv/dt = 15.88kg * 22.35m/s / 0.025s = 14,196N = 1,447kg = 3,190lbs

This number exceeds the breaking strength quite a bit, so keep that in mind. :) Just a safety tip.

Ok folks you heard captain safety no using your bracelets to tie things onto your truck cuz you'll end up with Femxa emdvdt and nobody wants that. Remember a responsible paracord bracelet owner is a safe paracord bracelet owner :)

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, okay, okay, I was not referring to the bracelets, rather if someone decides to go out and buy a spool of para cord. Sorry, silly of me.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ok folks you heard captain safety no using your bracelets to tie things onto your truck cuz you'll end up with Femxa emdvdt and nobody wants that. Remember a responsible paracord bracelet owner is a safe paracord bracelet owner :)

Don't forget your trigger locks, and to store your paracord bracelets in different locked containers!

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
But when does anyone ever use just one wrap of para-cord, that is just silly. this just shows that we need to wrap 6 times... or 3 if you count each direction as 550lbs... I prefer ductape to hold my ladder to the roof.

This number exceeds the breaking strength quite a bit, so keep that in mind. :) Just a safety tip. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

EMTjhk

Forum Probie
I got my patriotic key chain today and it looks amazing. Thank, I love it.