Anyone work at Symbiosis? (OC)

jjyi24

Forum Probie
Hey guys. Just got hired as an Event EMT for Symbiosis. Working in Orange County, CA. First time working for one of the more "non-shady" event companies. Just wanted to pick anyone's brain on what the company is like to work for. Thanks!

Mitchellmvhs

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys. Just got hired as an Event EMT for Symbiosis. Working in Orange County, CA. First time working for one of the more "non-shady" event companies. Just wanted to pick anyone's brain on what the company is like to work for. Thanks!
Haven’t worked here, but my best friend did in San Diego for a year. It’s all IFT. He did get to do stand by at a Rave which he said was cool.

Its pretty much just a BLS company with some CCT. Their main operations from what he told me now is in Redlands and they’ll make you go out of county for transports. He was stationed in La Jolla and would often come up to riverside for transports out of Loma linda Murrieta.

I believe the owner is a Doctor who practices at the Loma Linda Main Campus.

They’re pretty good with your schedule from what he told me, he was part time and worked 1 24 a week. I also believe most of their shifts are 24’s

If you got hired for an event I’m guessing they’ll offer you an actual position after.

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
They used to be known as symons. I worked there as my first EMT job yearsss ago. Basic BLS IFT. There was alot of events at time I worked that exposed you to a lot which was fun. Not sure what they do now, but at time I worked there was plenty in raves out in San Bernardino, marathons, drag racing out at el mirage lake bed and some motocross races as well

OP
OP
J

jjyi24

Forum Probie
Right on man. Do you remember if they transport from events or just call 911 for transport?

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
Right on man. Do you remember if they transport from events or just call 911 for transport?
Non transport. Normally local 911 provider will be on standby for that. Only exception was the drag races were we would transport to a pre designated heli pad. ( never had to though when I worked there)