Anyone know if Medic 1 is any good to work for?

erodriguez1236

Forum Crew Member
Hey eveyone, I just got an interview with Medic 1 out of Irwindale, anyone have any info about this company? Its my first job as an EMT so I really dont know what companies are good, im willing to work in OC, LA, SB, or even SD. Any tips?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
First, welcome to EMTLife!

There are probably hundreds of "Medic 1" companies around the world. It would probably be helpful if you were more specific.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Im assuming its in cali.

Santa barbra, los angelus, san diego, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
I think its funny that their name has "medic" in it, but they don't have any "medics" working for them. Just EMT's and RN's.

Fish

Forum Deputy Chief
I think its funny that their name has "medic" in it, but they don't have any "medics" working for them. Just EMT's and RN's.

Maybe they have one Medic and he is the owner, and the OP just got their name confused and it is actually "1 Medic"

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
Maybe they have one Medic and he is the owner, and the OP just got their name confused and it is actually "1 Medic"

HAHA! At least no working medic positions.
I originally thought he was regarding "Medic 1" in Seattle. I was thinking "really, "Medic 1" is legendary. Of course they're a good company."

I don't have any insight on the company, but looking at their interweb page, they seem well organized.