anybody know anything about lee county ems???

ops18

Forum Ride Along
The Lee county written test was pretty hard. I passed with an 81. The cut score was 77 this time. The highest score was an 89 and the lowest was a 53. There were over 260 applicants. I'm only an EMT, most people who passed were medics. Now I wait until the physical test tomorrow and hopefully get a phone call next week.

CONGRATS DUDE!! I'm pretty sure you will get a call

checkman270

Forum Ride Along
Thank You! I'd like to know how many exactly took the test. I heard over 260 and I also heard one of the chiefs say 150. Either way, it sure was intimidating being in a room with all those people who all want the same job.

Raphamedic

Forum Probie
81 for only being emt that is very good Bud!!! Congrats!! I'm second semester of medic school and got 75 sucks but it was a very hard test, I'll b ready for the next one for sure, seems like lee county hire every six month special now with the economy getting better I'm sure they gonna keep loosing a lot guys for Palm beach County and others fd agencies!! So I ll be there again in six months!! Congrats again!!

MSMedic22

Forum Ride Along
Tested interview and scenario haven't heard anything yet? Wondering if anyone else had?

Last edited by a moderator:

MSMedic22

Forum Ride Along
Been with LCEMS for almost 4 months .. its been awesome love this place

study hard guys and dont give up took me two tries

LastofCFFA0824

Forum Probie
Yep August 22nd. It will be my second time testing. Warning to most this test is mainly built for an emt in medic school or a beginning medic. Study hard folks.

LastofCFFA0824

Forum Probie
Yep August 22nd. It will be my second time testing. Warning to most this test is mainly built for an emt in medic school or a beginning medic. Study hard folks.

checkman270

Forum Ride Along
Tough written test

Good luck to you that are taking the test next month. The written test is supposed to be an EMT test. However, there is stuff on the test that isn't mentioned anywhere in the emt book. Study hard for A&P. I made it through only being an emt, so it is possible, but difficult. Definitely a lot easier if you are a medic. If you make it and get hired, you'll love it. I have no complaints, LCEMS is an awesome place to work for.

tdangelo

Forum Ride Along
I will be testing on August 22 as well. This will be my first attempt with LCEMS and was curious to know what I should be studying for the written exam. I am a NREMT-B with 7 years military experience, but new to EMS field. Should I focus on EMT knowledge or venture to start researching medic knowledge? As of right now I am not in medic school, until Jan 2015. Thanks for any information.

MSMedic22

Forum Ride Along
Not sure but im sure its atleast 10-15 were very short handed ...

R.i.p. to my overtime

Good luck guys and gals