Another Newbie...

emtchic83

Forum Probie
Hello! I figured I would introduce myself, since I am new. My name is Kelly and I am an EMT-B in PA. I am currently in college with a major in nursing (way to much work!!! LOL). I guess that is pretty much it, I am looking forward to getting to know you all, you seem like a nice group of people that I would get along great with!

Kelly

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by emtchic83@Dec 2 2004, 12:36 AM
Hello! I figured I would introduce myself, since I am new. My name is Kelly and I am an EMT-B in PA. I am currently in college with a major in nursing (way to much work!!! LOL). I guess that is pretty much it, I am looking forward to getting to know you all, you seem like a nice group of people that I would get along great with!

Kelly
Welcome to the forum Kelly!

I'm an EMT-B in Michigan, in my senior year as a History/English major. Right now I'm posting this instead of...

Writing that 18 page essay due Tuesday
Writing that 8 page essay due Tuesday
Reading those 4500+ pages due next Friday
Writing that 2500 word essay due tomorrow

And a whole bunch of other good stuff I left for the last week of the semester :)

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you stick around!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to the group Kelly!

DonQ

Forum Crew Member
Aye! Welcome! I hope you have as much fun around here as I do. :p

EMTstudent

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome Kelly!

I am new here also! (From Orlando, Florida) I am not an EMT yet, but I start my classes in January as I was accepted into the program.
It's great to meet you.

Matt -

I'm an EMT-B in Michigan, in my senior year as a History/English major. Right now I'm posting this instead of...

You have got to be crazy!!!!!!!

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus

And a whole bunch of other good stuff I left for the last week of the semester :)

I miss college. :(

kyleybug

Forum Crew Member
Welcome Kelly, I hope you learn from this site as much as I have. It is a great sounding board also, we can really vent on this site and get some great insight as to how to handle things we come across. Stick around and we'll show you the light, or atleast let you know what NOT to do(refering to my "body dropping" post!) ANy way, welcome and hope you stick around! :)

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Welcome aboard from Southern California!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by emtchic83@Dec 2 2004, 12:36 AM

Kelly
what part of PA?? I'm from Southeastern - Main Line, Near Philly

Jon

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Welcome to our dysfunctional family. :blink:

OP
OP
E

emtchic83

Forum Probie
MedicStudentJon-

I am from around the same area, I work in the main line part-time. Do you work for any squads in MontCo or DelCo?

Kelly

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
Hi kelly and welcome.

I am from philly itself. Jon is a chester county boy and a good friend of mine. I have volunteered in Montco for a few years (both fire and EMS) but only work private right now. :(

If you have questions, all here are more than glad to help you if we can. tho the captain usually gives the best answers quickest.

Good luck on shool and hope to see you 'round here a bit more.

Zak

OP
OP
E

emtchic83

Forum Probie
PARescueEMT

I used to run in Chester myself, although I will never admit to what squad... Thanks for the welcome, I am sure I will stick around!

Kelly