And old Ambulance turned into a Tiny home

Kavsuvb

Forum Captain
How many would love to turn an old Ambulance into an RV or Tiny home

Here's the Video

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
I've seen that guy's videos. It's not just a camper it's an overlander. I wish he would spend more time learning the details of the ambulance, and some of the stuff was a little weird, but definitely an ambitious and cool project.

He got a smoking deal on that ambulance. It was practically new when he got it.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Psh...tiny home. Hah!

Try driving and living in a semi for a while.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Ive seen how ambulances get cleaned. Hard pass for me.
Ran a call once where after we were done, we grabbed one of our engines to hose out the mud and manure we had gotten in the rig caring for a patient. The 1" hard hose reel works wonders.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
That’s really a great build. I’m a member of some overland explorer forums and I’ve seen that show up a few times.

Summit

Critical Crazy

Phillyrube

Leading Chief
Ran a call once where after we were done, we grabbed one of our engines to hose out the mud and manure we had gotten in the rig caring for a patient. The 1" hard hose reel works wonders.
We had a special pump out tank at the hospital and hot water hose in the ambulance bay for just that reason.

A lot of ambulances get converted for off road riders to haul their bikes into the boonies and camp. At least they're not butchering classic ambulances to make ecto1 wannabes.

CbrMonster

Forum Lieutenant
seen several rigs turned into essentially toy haulers for dirtbikes, and with storage and everything else its pretty genius plus plenty of room to sleep in once the bikes are out.