AMR testing grade.

Juarez

Forum Crew Member
Does the percentage correct that you receive on the test matter in the selection process, if you pass?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Does the percentage correct that you receive on the test matter in the selection process, if you pass?

If they interview 10 people and all ten pass the test.

And they are only hiring 4 people. The people with the top 4 scores will most likely continue on in the process.

IMHO

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
+1 to angel.

a pass is a pass and gets you to the interview, if they need to cut more after the interview round then they will go back to the scores.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

Which one did you apply at?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If they interview 10 people and all ten pass the test.

And they are only hiring 4 people. The people with the top 4 scores will most likely continue on in the process.

IMHO

that lol. but they base who continues off of more then just that test. the look at your written test, skills test (if you had one), you certs, your past medical experience, and your driving record. pretty much they can look at everything you have ever turned in to them to make a choice. they do look at your references also (at least they did for me). that last part helped me out a lot i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

Juarez

Forum Crew Member
I applied to the one in rancho, most likely I'll go apply to the one in hemet.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I applied to the one in rancho, most likely I'll go apply to the one in hemet.

All the applications you turn in go to the Rancho office. If you apply to the hemet division they will mail your application over to the Rancho office.

OP
OP
J

Juarez

Forum Crew Member
So if want to apply to the hemet division as well do I just fill out another application and take another test at the rancho division?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I would go down to Rancho and see if you can add hemet to your application. They are fine with you having more then one location. For mine I put "ANY" hahaha.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Haha alright thanks. How long did it take you to get hired since you applied?

3 months. I kept bugging them and pulling every string I could to get hired.