AMR Riverside/San Bernardino/Redlands/Rancho: Interview

king008

Forum Ride Along
Can anyone tell me what I can expect from AMR Riverside, San Bernardino, Redlands or Rancho interview process? Details? I just passed my written exam and scheduled for an interview in a few weeks at the Rancho Division Office. Any details or insight would be appreciated.

wtferick

Forum Captain
Can anyone tell me what I can expect from AMR Riverside, San Bernardino, Redlands or Rancho interview process? Details? I just passed my written exam and scheduled for an interview in a few weeks at the Rancho Division Office. Any details or insight would be appreciated.
Idk if I'm late. Telling them I want full time really turned them off Good luck

OP
OP
K

king008

Forum Ride Along
Idk if I'm late. Telling them I want full time really turned them off Good luck

Really? I'm surprise, because they're looking for full-timers. Did they already deny you because you wanted full-time?

wtferick

Forum Captain
Really? I'm surprise, because they're looking for full-timers. Did they already deny you because you wanted full-time?
This was about 2 years ago. Any idea how many they plan on hiring? Curious to know why they are hiring seeing as most will probably transfer over to this area after the LA contracts go through.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
Please, do tell.

I don't know all the gory details, but the little birdie told me that it has to do with compliance %'s and CARE. Nothing concrete just yet, but AMR is being AMR, so they're cutting their losses preventatively. If the BS goes through, the SGV div will be gone -> ppl are either being let go or transferred to other divisions.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
The post I responded to lead me to believe people were transferring to LA divisions.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
The post I responded to lead me to believe people were transferring to LA divisions.

All divisions are being affected, there are only so many vacancies. And if what I've been told is happening, losing SGV will make a huge gap in the coverage that AMR will have to compensate for. Last I checked, they weren't planning on buckling and weeping.