AMR Hiring SoCal?

OP
OP
T

teufulhund

Forum Probie
Not yet, I have orientation soon, and hopefully they'll key me in with what area I'll be working.

Any differences between the two? Call volume, types of calls, etc?
I can’t say myself as I don’t work for AMR Riverside, I’m sure someone will chime in with better info. But from what my friends say it’s pretty generalized throughout the whole county. I know the units in Riverside City get ran pretty hard but down towards the south average calls per shift is like 5. Sorry I can’t tell you more info haha.

Virgil

Forum Crew Member
I can’t say myself as I don’t work for AMR Riverside, I’m sure someone will chime in with better info. But from what my friends say it’s pretty generalized throughout the whole county. I know the units in Riverside City get ran pretty hard but down towards the south average calls per shift is like 5. Sorry I can’t tell you more info haha.
No, of course, thank you for the info.

Very excited, all I know is how LACo operates, so Riverside should be interesting.

OP
OP
T

teufulhund

Forum Probie
Hey guys. Don’t know if anyone is still following this. Didn’t want to start a new thread though.
I have a panel interview tomorrow, never had one before. Anyone have any tips to ace the panel interview? Thanks!

Last edited: