Air Evac tribute- please watch

Nice video... was put together well.

Nice video... was put together well.

I thought it was pretty cool. Especially how she synced the crash photos to burst onto the screen with every scream of the guitar in the beginning. Pretty good work for a home video. I've been trying for years to do something that good but never got there.

I thought it was pretty cool. Especially how she synced the crash photos to burst onto the screen with every scream of the guitar in the beginning. Pretty good work for a home video. I've been trying for years to do something that good but never got there.
If you want to edit video professionally then buy a Mac.

I wonder if I can sue them for false advertising because of that "Working together, saving lives" part.

Absolutely true. I'd recommend a Mac even if you're just browsing the web. More secure, easier, safer. Better investment, IMO.

Do you have proof to the contrary? Care to elaborate?

Yes, I will p.m. you later.

Nice to see they painted the bird.. I have done some tours out of AELT 9. Pretty area.

R/r 911

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't need a Mac to edit professionally. I have a professional video editing bay and you won't find a single Mac within a thousand feet!

Amazing video, I cried and cried

Not to be rude, but why? Seriously, would you have cried if they have responded in a sanitation truck or on mopeds?

Folks, let's not get so wrapped up in the mode of transportation. In reality there is little to maybe even less care performed many times due to the constraint of the aircraft or due to safety of having to watch and observe.

As a former Flight Nurse/Paramedic (that even taught two or three of those crew members) its a great job but it did NOT come with wings. I care for my patients now as great as I did then. It's just a mode of transportation ... and that is all it is.

The reason many have great reputation is because unlike the ground services most (not all) can be very selective upon whom they can hire. In comparison of operating and staffing from 3-25 EMS units in comparison to 3 helicopters is quite different. And yes, HEMS attracts seasoned and as well those that have obtained higher level of training and education, yet there are those on the ground that have the same or equal education and caliber of clinical skills and performance but we don't have angelic thoughts about them.

Good video, great people but there are thousands on the ground that perform the same service and care without receiving such tributes and teary eyes.

R/r 911

Not to be rude, but why? Seriously, would you have cried if they have responded in a sanitation truck or on mopeds?

Folks, let's not get so wrapped up in the mode of transportation. In reality there is little to maybe even less care performed many times due to the constraint of the aircraft or due to safety of having to watch and observe.

As a former Flight Nurse/Paramedic (that even taught two or three of those crew members) its a great job but it did NOT come with wings. I care for my patients now as great as I did then. It's just a mode of transportation ... and that is all it is.

The reason many have great reputation is because unlike the ground services most (not all) can be very selective upon whom they can hire. In comparison of operating and staffing from 3-25 EMS units in comparison to 3 helicopters is quite different. And yes, HEMS attracts seasoned and as well those that have obtained higher level of training and education, yet there are those on the ground that have the same or equal education and caliber of clinical skills and performance but we don't have angelic thoughts about them.

Good video, great people but there are thousands on the ground that perform the same service and care without receiving such tributes and teary eyes.

R/r 911

What he said. Growing up, I always thought I wanted to be a flight nurse or medic, then I got to actually doing the job and found that most of the time, the helicoptor crew arrived, picked up my patient, and drove them to the hospital. All the work had been done for them, the story had been elicited from the patient and all they needed was a faster ride to the ER.

Plus, around here we're so super saturated with helicoptor services that they'll hire just about anybody, so most of the medics are not the fully outstanding ones they used to be, they're just average medics.

We have 5 flight services within 60 miles as the crow flies. It's nuts. They fight each other for our business.

Back