Acceptable ID's.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Can I use my drivers license, and social security card as the two ID's to get into the NREMT Testing Center? Are those two acceptable? If not, what is?

Thanks,
exo

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
updated post, lol

Devilz311

Forum Crew Member
I think I just used my DL, and a department photo ID. I believe they require two forms of photo ID.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
driver's license and SS card should be enough. I think.

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
From http://www.pearsonvue.com

Most testing programs require that you must present two forms of signature identification, one of which must be a photo-bearing ID (driver’s license, for example). You should also bring your confirmation number. Many testing programs require that you bring additional items with you. Consult your confirmation notice for the requirements for your examination. Most testing programs offer a candidate handbook that contains more indepth information. You can find the candidate handbook for your program by selecting your testing program from the test taker services portion of the website.
The "test taker services" portion does not address it at all. So long as both ID's have your signature on them, and one is a government issued photo ID, I can't imagine that would not be enough. Most people have no other photo ID besides their drivers license.

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I'll call and ask to see... Then post back tomorrow.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Most people have no other photo ID besides their drivers license.
Isn't it just any photo id? So a sighed credit card with your picture on it should count also.

Katie Elaine

Forum Probie
You need at least one photo ID, and another form of ID, and both need to have signatures. I brought in a state ID with my photo and signature on it, and also brought in my driver's permit, which has no picture but a signature.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Haha. They don't care what it is, as long as it's a form with a signature.

A classmate of mine used his driver's license and credit card as ID. Both had his signature. I used my driver's license and social security card. So you should be fine, dear. Stop worrying so much!

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
Can I use my drivers license, and social security card as the two ID's to get into the NREMT Testing Center? Are those two acceptable? If not, what is?

Thanks,
exo

I used those 2 cards for my id and they accepted it.
I also bought other ID's just in case