2nd attempt

burnsmh

Forum Crew Member
79 question cut off.

Had to guess on 2-3

Had a handful I had to spend extra time on, 70-80% confident on them.

Took me about 1 hour 15 minutes.

I am super nervous. The first time I took the test I made it to 70ish, and it took me 30 minutes because I saw the timer and thats what I focused on...I got near passing on a few and below passing on the rest the first time around. This time I took my time, read every question and tried to focus on them rather than the time. I felt confident walking in, but now I'm chewing my nails to the bone.

Angel

Paramedic
well youll know tomorrow right? 6am its usually uploaded (i guess, thats when mine popped up)

OP
OP
burnsmh

burnsmh

Forum Crew Member
When I took it the first time, I took it on a Friday and didn't hear back till Tuesday. I took it Friday at 1:30 PM, actually a bit before that cause I was early. Ended the test and was in my truck from the testing center at around 3:00 after getting my stuff and all that.

I wouldn't think I will hear anything until earliest Monday.

Angel

Paramedic
Yea I'm slow, today is Friday so yea Monday lol.
My days are all mixed up

ego

Forum Crew Member
79 question cut off.

Had to guess on 2-3

Had a handful I had to spend extra time on, 70-80% confident on them.

Took me about 1 hour 15 minutes.

I am super nervous. The first time I took the test I made it to 70ish, and it took me 30 minutes because I saw the timer and thats what I focused on...I got near passing on a few and below passing on the rest the first time around. This time I took my time, read every question and tried to focus on them rather than the time. I felt confident walking in, but now I'm chewing my nails to the bone.

How did you do?

ego

Forum Crew Member
Passed! c:

Good job man. Its an amazing feeling isn't it. Theirs a slight (like 1% chance) i jumped around the room when i got my results.

I think the waiting is the worst part because your not sure when the result will come.