2005 / Farewell

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

I'm REALLY a Forum Loser.

Goodbye all... I'll catch you in a few weeks.

I'm headed home to pack, and then deploy tomorrow early AM.

I've emailed Chimpie my email address, and I hope that either him or another moderator would be willing to email me their address, so I can email all of you from the field (If I have cell signal)

I'll miss you all.

Jon
N3VZG

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
We'll miss you too, Good Luck, For God's sake- be careful, ane we expect a full dissertation when you get back. :D

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Good luck and be safe Jon. I sent him an email with my personal email and a toll-free voicemail number he can leave messages at. Hopefully he'll stay in touch.

Matt

ECC

Forum Captain
Stay safe!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't let those Southern Street Women kidnap ya... :D and watch out for the croc's and cottonmouths!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Be careful out there Jon, sorry I could not post earlier I had some log-in problems, gave up and just re-registered....

If you see Dwayne Aalseth from Pine Bluff AR, please tell him he is in my thoughts and prayers along with Brody from Yell County EMS in Yell County AR.

-Cap'n

HotNoldEMTchick

Forum Crew Member
JON -

Be careful!!!!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers...

YOU DO US ALL PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Down south to help with the recovery efforts.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by possum@Sep 6 2005, 04:18 PM
I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY.. WHERE JON GOING.;

SORRY
Yeah, I've been looking for a post or something were he explains where he's going, but I cant seem to find anything. Its like eveyone here but me has ESP with Jon and knew what was going on. Wait. I'm not jealous I'm not connected with Jon XD