Zoll X Series

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We are still undecided on them. As of right now we are still running LP12s. We had the Zoll in the station for a couple of days to test out but that's it.

In the end it looks like we are probably going to be going with the LP15s but who know.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
We evaluated Zoll, Phillips and Physio during our last monitor replacement phase and while many liked the X, the LP15 still came out ahead. (I was a fan of the light weight. That was about it.)

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Cal Fire here in MoVal is testing them out. They are good from what I can tell but like someone said earlier. The 12 lead print outs are very faded and the storage sides arnt easy to organize all the wires and equipment.

Christopher

Forum Deputy Chief
12 leads are a pain as they seem to be hypersensitive to anything... sunspot, magnetic pulse wave from a thousand miles away, breathing (Your's or the patient's) which causes a failure in the read. We have tried about 6 different styles and brands of electrodes and it's about 50% of the time a great chock block.

On a recommendation we switched to the AMBU Blue Sensor R's and have nearly 0 data quality issues with the X-series now.

truetiger

Forum Asst. Chief
They're crap. Wish we would of went with LP15. 12 lead quality is terrible, the blood pressures read low, it doesn't save strip very well unless you do a 12 lead, the pulse ox has a nasty habit of "calibrating", etc.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I passed the Corplus info on to our people here when we evaluated monitors. Apparently it's not available in the states.

Another German

Forum Probie
Tried to contact the company? I know, that they are selling their products at least to the UK and France. Also - for example - to Switzerland as a non EU Country.

In my opinion the Corpuls 3 is the best device you could get at present.

By the way.........i know, that there is a cooperation between Corpuls an Zoll Medical. Corpuls is willing to use the Real CPR Help in it´s devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

torusi

Forum Ride Along
Corpuls3

I came across the Corpuls3 a while back. My EMS service is in South Texas. We are in the market for new monitors, and based off my research, the Corpuls3 is EVERYTHING a medic could ask for in a monitor. In fact, most of Weinmann's equipment would be a dream-come-true for us. I had several discussions with both companies, and they were finally able to inform me that due to the difficulties, they would NOT be seeking FDA approval for the Corpuls3. Alas, I suppose I will have to ask my medics to deal with subpar equipment. Unless I can convince my medical director to let us use non-FDA approved equipment, and order them from Mexico City! :)