Your first call?

Scout

Para-Noid
Slip with a dinner fork#

All of yours make my first call seem so dull.

Scout

Para-Noid
dinner%20fork%20wrist.JPG

Its a fracture of the wrist (Colles' fracture) looks like a dinnerfork

Last edited by a moderator:

aandjmayne

Forum Crew Member
oh... didnt catch the # lmao.. just learned about that a couple weeks ago.. actually.. I thought u meant slipped with a dinner fork. :p yep now I feel dumb. :p thanks for the info though

Buzz

Forum Captain
I actually think the presence of an actual dinner fork during a slip could be interesting, though I'm pretty sure it would somehow lodged in the patient's rectum. People are always falling on crazy stuff like that and having it end up in there... ^_^

NEMed2

Forum Crew Member
1st call with ride time was a young semi-responsive LD child. Transporting to the hospital, without warning pt starts to vomit the most noxious smelling chunky cottage cheese type food... worst part was it was rush hour and no one was going anywhere. I learned how to turn on an exhaust fan in less than 30 seconds.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I don't remember much about my first call other then it was sent out as a priority 1 MVC, but turned out to be a fender bender.

The first REAL call was a priority 2 sick person. Arrive to find a 52 yo m laying in bed. Do a d-stick to find BG >500, pulse >120 and bp ~250/120. Skipped dialysis for over 2 weeks.