You know your an EMT....

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
I thought a code brown was when you are driving L&S to the hospital when a HEMS helicopter lands on your roof, a man in an orange jumpsuit with "Doctor" written on the back crashes through the back doors, grabs the patient, and disappears with the helicopter before you know what happened.

I wanna work for that service! Not as a medical professional, no, but as the cameraman for the TV show. The ratings would go thru the roof lol

Lt.Col.Warren

Forum Probie
I thought a code brown was when you are driving L&S to the hospital when a HEMS helicopter lands on your roof, a man in an orange jumpsuit with "Doctor" written on the back crashes through the back doors, grabs the patient, and disappears with the helicopter before you know what happened.

Really? I mean, your kidding right? Lol:lol:

WVEmt

Forum Crew Member

Little did the good "Doctor" know, this particular patient could not control his bowels. lol

kravturtle

Forum Crew Member
You approach an automatic door at the grocery store and look around for the button to push to get it to open.

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
I definitely have to say that with there being 50 + emergency vehicles spread throughout the villages in my town i can tell just about every single vehicle apart. Sad isn't it. My dad being a veteran in the FF field and i being ems, yeah we usually have a joke at any accident we come across. yeah i definitley need another hobby LOL!!

Lt.Col.Warren

Forum Probie
When you sit around the station hoping for a call, while everyone else prays the tones never go off.

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
When your P.O.V. is a fully stocked retired ambulance with lights/siren still intact. LOL j/k though one would make a nice camper or utility truck

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
When you equate EMS with Earn Money Sleeping.....

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
When your P.O.V. is a fully stocked retired ambulance with lights/siren still intact. LOL j/k though one would make a nice camper or utility truck
Would definately have to call a WHACKER alert on whoever did this, unless it was a "restoration" for shows.....

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
frost bite you are so right, i actually thought about buying an older caddy ambulance, because i love old cars , and then a freind of mine got the idea to buy a relativley new one and stock it, luckily he was broke. i laughed in his face when he said he wanted to do that.

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
frost bite you are so right, i actually thought about buying an older caddy ambulance, because i love old cars , and then a freind of mine got the idea to buy a relativley new one and stock it, luckily he was broke. i laughed in his face when he said he wanted to do that.
Me and my old fire chief are working to restore a '66 Caddy.....I'm lovin every minute of it lol...

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
i dont know what is about 1966 but that is like the best year for cars ever, Got any pics of the caddy? id love to see em.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
I did have a retired ambulance for a while 1992 Gmc Medium Duty... l/s intact but amber... i turned it into a tailgating rig for my coworkers, until i left the department...
I no longer work as an EMT... i now work in electronics. besides, my back couldnt take it any more. so the rig was sold to another guy at the service, who uses it for the same thing. its better than crushing it.