You know your an EMT....

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
You know you're an EMT when you get all the way to a long thread and no one has laughed at the spelling error in the title.

:)

hahahahahaha wow i dont think anyone noticed it lol

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
You know you're an EMT when you get all the way to a long thread and no one has laughed at the spelling error in the title.

:)

Actually, after 60 posts it looks more like if you noticed, you couldn't be an EMT!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Actually, after 60 posts it looks more like if you noticed, you couldn't be an EMT!

haha, i think you are correct..

you might be an emt if you English sucks!!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
retracted..... grumpy and looking for a fight.

haha, i got the email of what you said... the funny thing is, i never noticed i did that lol

to your original post, if you read most of what people say, there are grammar errors...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
haha, i got the email of what you said... the funny thing is, i never noticed i did that lol

to your original post, if you read most of what people say, there are grammar errors...

lol. didn't know there was an email. i also only read that post, and failed to read the rest of the thread.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
lol. didn't know there was an email. i also only read that post, and failed to read the rest of the thread.

i wasn't just talking about this thread,

i get an update email saying someone has posted in this thread. but it only shows the one that is posted right after the one you posted.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
i wasn't just talking about this thread,

i get an update email saying someone has posted in this thread. but it only shows the one that is posted right after the one you posted.

Oh those emails. I had to figure out a way to stop those after my first few posts:p

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

himynameismj

Forum Crew Member
my fiance and i are both EMT's. The whole doing CPR wrong on TV usually sounds like...

Me: Haha, look at that guy. He's..
Her: He's doing CPR totally wrong.
Me: Wow, no OPA? no NPA?
Her: What an A*sh*le
Me: I know! There goes the Xiphoid process.
Her: Yep.. dumb sh*t.

Pretty entertaining. I like the list dude!

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
fine vfib lol

I've been watching "Emergency" on Hulu, and they actually always get it right. They hook up the ECG, you can read it on the monitor, and then the doctor calls it what it is and orders treatments appropriately (or what was appropriate when the show came out).

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
*You know you're an EMT Student, when you read these and think...Damn I can't wait to do that.

or gee, I hope I don't get that!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, I have done quite a few of those. The most recent was this evening. Got off shift, called home and informed my family "yea I just got off, sorry I'm late. Had a late transport. I'm enroute home." I didn't even realize I'd said that until the asked what I was talking about when I got home. :-S

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Speaking of code browns.....you know you're an emt when the patient who has suddenly went into arrest on you code browns all over the stretcher and all you can think is 'oh $h!*!, this is NOT going to be fun to clean up'

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
Speaking of code browns.....you know you're an emt when the patient who has suddenly went into arrest on you code browns all over the stretcher and all you can think is 'oh $h!*!, this is NOT going to be fun to clean up'

I thought a code brown was when you are driving L&S to the hospital when a HEMS helicopter lands on your roof, a man in an orange jumpsuit with "Doctor" written on the back crashes through the back doors, grabs the patient, and disappears with the helicopter before you know what happened.