Yea Baby!!!!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
flapar.gif

Thats what this entire last year has been about!!! Took my test today....and walked out with a 93.

I think I might actually get a decent night sleep tonight!!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Let me be the first to say

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
awesome, time to change that training level in your profile!

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Congratulations. I have to say, though, that patch doesn't look like a fitting reward.

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
About time !:rolleyes: ... CONGRAT's !

You got that right RR....I swear the Dept of Health here if FL sits in their little office and just laughs an evil little laugh everytime one of our apps come ins. Then they "loose it" for a couple days, and have an unknown "complication" processing it....And I'd let them come ride with me on my truck if they wanted to have some fun.

Thanks guys....Now the scary part comes!

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
GREAT news! Congratulations; you fought the good fight and came out on top. Just think, now you don't have to worry about how long it'll take for backup to get there when you're on scene... :p

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
Congrats, I hope you will contribute some of your new found knowledge to the forum. I never underestimate new paramedics because their knowledge is still fresh and many times they can remember esoteric (but useful) info that I can not.

And, I like the Florida paramedic patch, no emt- or medic or any other crap. Just two words, Florida and Paramedic. That's all you need to know you're in good hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm sure I will be contributing a lot more now that I have a little time on my hands. And I am fairly sure, there will be a lot more questions I have for you all.

I plan on stalking you guys here a lot more than I have been able to in the last year.

Schwaa

Forum Ride Along
Congratulations:excl:

Where did you take your classes?

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Congrats!!!! Thats so cool!!!!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I saw that you changed your titled in another post, and then was looking for your "LOOK, I'M A PARAMEDIC" post. I found it. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

princess

Forum Crew Member
Biggest congratulations!! (I know, I'm a little late:wacko:) Are you still doing your "happy dance??"