Where to buy BDU's

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
I need to find some where here in town where I can buy my BDU pants for class. I don't have time to order online. The only place I have seen them at is cabeles but there freakin expensive!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I sported ****ies work pants for my rotations in the ER and on the truck. 20 bucks at walmart :) cant beat it.

Have you started class yet?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Brigade Quartermasters have some good options normally and their shipping is a lot faster than most. I can't help you with anything local so your best option would be to ask your instructors. If push comes to shove, just ask if you can wear dark slacks until you can get the BDU trousers. We let students do this several times when the local suppliers were out of stock in their size and they had to wait for their order to come in from Galls or somewhere similar.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
galls.com, chief.com, thefirestore.com all are reputable company with cheap versions. they also ship overnight if needed.

Joedaddy1120

Forum Crew Member
You could always check out a Army surplus store.

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
I sported ****ies work pants for my rotations in the ER and on the truck. 20 bucks at walmart :) cant beat it.

Have you started class yet?

Right on, thanks!

My first day of class is this Saturday

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Try one of the following:

Nevada Uniforms
235 Keystone Avenue
Reno, NV 89503-5128
(775) 323-4452

Uniformity
2205 Glendale Ave #121
Sparks, NV 89431
(775) 358-9100
uniformityusa.com‎

Cintas The Uniform People
250 Vista Blvd # 107
Sparks, NV 89434-6649
(775) 352-1755
cintas.com

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
There's also a scrubs store next to toys r us. I've never been in there so i don't know if they have anything EMS related but it may be worth a shot.

The ****ie's I have are good for the limited amount you will use them for, definitely a no go for actual duty pants though. Reinforced knees and an extra cargo type pocket for a set of sheers and some pens.

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
There's also a scrubs store next to toys r us. I've never been in there so i don't know if they have anything EMS related but it may be worth a shot.

The ****ie's I have are good for the limited amount you will use them for, definitely a no go for actual duty pants though. Reinforced knees and an extra cargo type pocket for a set of sheers and some pens.

Thx Rob ur the best!

spike91

Forum Lieutenant
LApolicegear.com has some good ones for like 14 bucks. If you're looking for a pair to last you and actually hold on to, check out 511 pants. They're...amazing. But if its just for short term class use stick with the cheap BDU ones.