where is everyone from

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
but.. are you buying it or renting it? ;-) Apartment rents have been going up, and there's no way in hell that I can afford to buy a place around here. :|

I knew it was bad when I saw an ACTUAL CRACK HOUSE in East Palo Alto going for $500,000.

Renting. We cant afford to buy anything here either :(

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Renting. We cant afford to buy anything here either :(

Man, it's such a bummer!

I suppose we could live down into north San Jose or Santa Clara, but it's too far from the girlfriends place of employment. She takes Caltrain up to Stanford. And the current place is close to my work *and* Caltrain. :)

jeepmedic

Forum Captain
Hey MMiz,

So sorry for not seeing your question sooner!

I'll be attending Guilford College.

No collegiate EMS there, tough after working at an ALS Collegiate EMS for a few months. I really liked the idea, though unless the college has a rig, it's so useless:sad:

I'm about to apply to Guilford County EMS, wish me luck!:blush::unsure:

So how did it go with GCEMS?

firescapes

Forum Crew Member
Canada

Hey !! I'm up here in the cold...well at least this time of year.Now retired I live 3hrs nw of Toronto Ontario, Canada. got a great place in the hills where I grow grapes and do my art fulltime. TTYL Paul

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey Firescapes, do you make wine also? You are one busy soul! ^_^

firescapes

Forum Crew Member
Hey Firescapes, do you make wine also? You are one busy soul! ^_^

Well guess I could..but no not yet...I end up giving alot away...sell some,,,and juice some....wine making may be around the corner...but not sure if there are enough hours in a day to do so...my main deal of course is the art...I'll be getting more done on the EMS theme this winter. TTYL Paul

mfrjason

Forum Lieutenant
Im from New Buffalo Michigan which is in the southwest corner of the state. I've lived in Michigan a majority of my life minus five years I spent down in Falmouth Virginia,which is outside Fredericksburg.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
The vast desert of Washington state, zip code EIEIO

The equally vast rainforest of Washington State, our anthem - "Raindrops keep falling on my head"