where is everyone from

emt3225

Forum Crew Member
Hello all :rolleyes: Since we are all considered a family and i'm very new to this site. Do you think, everyone can just tell me where they are from.. I'm from Long Island New York.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Northport, NY (LI). Lived in Virginia for 4 years and the British Virgin Islands on and off for 5 years.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
:D Self explanatory :lol:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Chester County, PA

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The vast desert of Washington state, zip code EIEIO

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
(all over) Long Island,NY. We moved to Naples, FL when I was 8. And I lived in Clewiston, FL for a year, but I'm trying to forget that :rolleyes:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Edit August 13, 2006:

<<--- I'm are where whatever is listed there. Those who have known me over the past couple of years will understand.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm from Michigan :)

Depending on the time of year you can find me at different places :)

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
born and raise in massachusetts... due to snow and taxes I am now in virginia ...and have been for the past 13 years...

FFEMTMIKE

Forum Ride Along
North New Jersey originally then Nine years in California Three in Maine were i got my EMT Cert. and the last 2.5 in Cairo Egypt!!! ( Yes that's right Nile River, Desert and the pointy things aka the Giza pyramids).

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally from Michigan....too dang cold up there, y'all can have it.

Now live in Florida where the only snow-like thing we have are the sugar sand beaches.

Tigs_9

Forum Probie
Dublin, Ireland all the way!!!!! I feel like such an outsider!!! :lol: :lol:

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
Philadelphia PA for me...

I had no idea that this site was so far reaching... Ireland, EGYPT?!?! :blink: ?!? I didn't know that the internet was even know there. :p

And for all that I missed... Welcome to the craziest place on earth! :D

Tigs_9

Forum Probie
Ireland all the way!!!
We aint that bad over here we do no what the net is u know!!!! Hehehe! cant help but giggle! Im away with the fairies at the moment, these books are doin my head in.... i Hate studyin would much prefer to be workin!!!!
Dysfunction.... Who said that cos its sooooooooooo true!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
I was talking about Egypt... you know... the country that lets the kids leave school early for rain!?!?!?

I have heard that Ire is a beautiful country tho... how hard is it to become an EMT there?