where is everyone from

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Columbia SC the metro baby:rolleyes:

randyb

Forum Probie
Southern Indiana. A small town (Salem) about an hour north of Louisville, KY.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I moved.

I'm now in Sunnyvale, CA. It's only about 2 miles from my old place. Moving sucks. :)

FF894

Forum Captain
Just joined the forum so I will get around to saying a little more about myself in the daylight hours, looking forward to meeting some new people. Love the stories so far! Im from a community about 40 minutes outside of Boston and wondering where the rest of the New Englanders are!?

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
I was wondering too

After scrolling through this 9 page thread, I've only seen ONE person say they were from Ohio. Am I the only one that still lives in Ohio?

Was actually born and raised in Maryland but moved out to Ohio for a job. Now I live in the small village (500 residents) of Laura, OH.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Well originally Im From My Mother..

But she had me in Germany..Grew up on a reservation in Fl Moved to GA AL then SC from SC I lived in a small town called Elgin not to be confused with Elgin IL....Went Military...got stupid and moved to Chicago heights IL for a Man...Left his B*tch A** Moved BACK to SC...Lived in Columbia SC only to move to Sumter nearer the base for my Hunny...Moved to Valdsota GA compliments of the Military...after two weeks they kicked us to Del Rio Tx which is CURRENTLY where I reside...Im sure this list will grow in time *nod nod nod*

davis513

Forum Crew Member
Born & raised in Jacksonville, FL.

Came to North Carolina in 1977 compliments of the United States Marine Corps.

Got out of the Corps in 1985 and moved to Charlotte, NC where I've been working and living ever since.

Sure do miss Florida though!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Born and raised in Santa Barbara Calif. It got a little too rich for my blood ( to rent a room in S.B. could start at $500.00 A MONTH) so then we moved up to Lompoc Calif. So, welcome and how do you do!!:)

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Born and raised in Santa Barbara Calif. It got a little too rich for my blood ( to rent a room in S.B. could start at $500.00 A MONTH) so then we moved up to Lompoc Calif. So, welcome and how do you do!!:)

only $500/mo? Really?

That's actually cheap. And it's sad that I think it's cheap. My 1br apartment is $1600/mo, and we're happy that it's not more. :-|

Bloody California real estate prices!

Oh, and to the OP, I now live in Sunnyvale, CA.. home to the worlds largest can of fruit cocktail. Yes, I'm serious.

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
only $500/mo? Really?

That's actually cheap. And it's sad that I think it's cheap. My 1br apartment is $1600/mo, and we're happy that it's not more. :-|

Bloody California real estate prices!

Oh, and to the OP, I now live in Sunnyvale, CA.. home to the worlds largest can of fruit cocktail. Yes, I'm serious.

My 3 br house in Santa Clara is 1850/mo and its nice and big with a yard. I think you need a different apt ;)

oldschoolmedic

Forum Lieutenant
California is outrageous

My little bitty three bedroom house (built in 1905 with real plaster and lathe walls, three fireplaces, and hardwood floors throughout) sitting on an acre and a half in the middle of nowhere South Carolina is a whopping $383.50 a month. In fourteen more years I will own it outright, man I hope I live that long. One thing I remember the company commanders telling us when we stood in formation in San Diego was we only had to look at the hills surrounding the base to see what a million dollars could buy, and that we as lower than whale :censored::censored::censored::censored: squids were as close as we were ever gonna get to that million dollars.

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
East Georgia!

Jenn

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
My 3 br house in Santa Clara is 1850/mo and its nice and big with a yard. I think you need a different apt ;)

but.. are you buying it or renting it? ;-) Apartment rents have been going up, and there's no way in hell that I can afford to buy a place around here. :|

I knew it was bad when I saw an ACTUAL CRACK HOUSE in East Palo Alto going for $500,000.