Where do you get your pants?

tazman7

Forum Crew Member
Just wondering where everybody gets their "trauma" style pants from and how well do they hold up/ fit.

I would like to get the type that are the cargo style that you can put scissors and tape on.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Work gives them to me with the rest of my uniform.

However, I do like the 5.11 EMS pants. Solid workmanship.

QSMITH89

Forum Probie
My elbeco ems pants fit great, and are very comfortable, been wearing them for about a year and a half now.

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I'm tired, so when I first read this I thought it said something to the affect of "How do you get into someone's pants?" And I thought, "sweet! Another 'classless' bra-type thread!"

Alas... No. :sad:

Anyway, when I was an EMT student I bought my pants at the local army surplus store. They've lasted me a year and countless wears with no signs of aging so far!

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
I buy ****ies for women - in the ultra long. I get them online. They are the only pants I can find that are long enough. I leave them unhemmed. I get a lot of compliments on the fit - they hold up well and are comfortable - and they have lots of places to put your stuff.

Hockey

Quackers
I find this thread offensive

This is unclassy talking about pants

A forum isn't the place to ask about where to get pants at...jeesh peoples

:p

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm tired, so when I first read this I thought it said something to the affect of "How do you get into someone's pants?" And I thought, "sweet! Another 'classless' bra-type thread!"

Buy her a drink and she'll tell ya! ;)

On top of that, I too am offended when talking about pants here. Do we all know what's under pants? NO CLASS AT ALL! I AM OFFENDED! No need to "consult the masses". :rolleyes:

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief

Now that could be an interesting topic. :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I get mine locally... Although once the black 5.11's start showing up in stock on web sites, I'll try a pair of those

Sasha

Forum Chief
From my dresser drawer.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I love the 5.11 EMS pants, they are by far my favorite style of EMS pants. I don't like the Proper EMS pants at all, they never fit right.