When did you get your NREMT results

Status
Not open for further replies.

sartech

Forum Ride Along
Took test at 8AM, had my results before Noon. Passed.

OP
OP
T

Tk11

Forum Captain
Yes! It was the first day available after my five-week class in Feb/ March so everything was fresh.
I think that was part of my problem too that I waited over a month when class ended to take it. No excuses though, I should have passed. I have 9 days and I can sign up for a date to take it again and pass this time. Congrats to you on passing!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Since I was an idiot and took my I/85 on a friday afternoon and my medic on a Saturday morning, I had to wait till first thing Monday morning both times

Amelia

You're stuck w/ me now (insert evil laughter here)
i was wondering how long does it take to receive the nremt card in the mail?
its been already 3days

It took me about a week... But we live in an excruciatingly sparse state. It could take longer for a more populated area.

kerp

Forum Ride Along
Yay!! Congrats!

Thank you!

I think that was part of my problem too that I waited over a month when class ended to take it. No excuses though, I should have passed. I have 9 days and I can sign up for a date to take it again and pass this time. Congrats to you on passing!

With the short-term classes, it is almost necessary since you get crammed with so much knowledge over those few weeks. Don't sweat it though, just review the areas you felt like you struggled with and you will do fine. Thanks! After you pass, just hustle to get all your DMV paperwork, ambulance DL, and county certifications taken care of. That way you can focus on applying and are ready to get hired.

Amelia

update: just got a letter from them, i just got a patch? just i be expecting for something else too?
I got my certificate, NREMT, and another paper to punch out my card (which I promptly took to Staples to laminate). My state provided their certificate, license card, and patch, coincedentially on the same day.

James2015

Forum Probie
I got my certificate, NREMT, and another paper to punch out my card (which I promptly took to Staples to laminate). My state provided their certificate, license card, and patch, coincedentially on the same day.

but my question is nremt card came with the patch together or different letters?

Amelia

The same envelope. With that being said- Im not sure if there are NREMT offices in each state. My state probably has nothing else to do so we get them quickly. I bet you could email the NREMT to ask what happens next in a general way.

James2015

Forum Probie
The same envelope. With that being said- Im not sure if there are NREMT offices in each state. My state probably has nothing else to do so we get them quickly. I bet you could email the NREMT to ask what happens next in a general way.
ok tyvm for your time really appreciate helping me out, can i use printed copies(because i dont have the originals yet) to get my state license?

Amelia

No, you need the origionals. Email and ask. Never hirts to ask, right? :)

Keelie

Forum Ride Along
The same day? I just took mine and it ended at 70 questions, I'm anxious to find out if I passed or not. I'm thinking I may have to retake it but who knows..

I took mine yesterday (Monday) at 1300 and It cut me off at 70 and I had a lot of pregnancy questions. It’s not Tuesday at 01:56. I feel like I failed and I’m so nervous I can’t sleep.

Milford34

Forum Probie
Took mine yesterday at 1400, got them this morning.
PASSED on my first try.

Had mostly OB and PEDS questions, which i was happy about.

Tweet2020

Forum Ride Along
Just took the NREMT today for the third time and it stopped me at around 70 maybe 75 questions. Hopefully I pass. Took it around 12:45 so now the wait is on and all of the anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.