Whats the fastest you ambulance can go?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I'm not sure what exactly you'd like me to provide as proof. 93 is just too fast to drive these trucks. Perhaps you should provide proof of a scenario where driving 93 miles per hour created little to no increase in risk and can be correlated to improved patient outcome?

It's not up to me to provide proof...you're the one that made the claim, now please back it up.

This goes to my point about blanket statements by either side not being appropriate...if you make a blanket statement, you should be able to provide more evidence than "because it's my opinion".

FiremanMike

Just a dude
On second thought, I'm new around here..

I should back down now, no point in a pissing match..

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
**Quoted post redacted by poster**

Just because I am challenging you to provide proof doesn't mean I disagree with you, nor does it mean I agree. I just dislike blanket statements that aren't supported by those making the claims.

If you believe your statement that much, there must be a reason behind it. What is that reason, or in other words, how did you convince yourself that is the correct opinion?

And I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me what the maximum speed an ambulance should be driven at is, and why. Several people in this thread have claimed that driving an ambulance at 90mph is unsafe for a variety of reasons, but haven't said what they think the maximum speed of an ambulance should be.

On second thought, I'm new around here..

I should back down now, no point in a pissing match..

No pissing match going on...just a healthy discussion. As long as it remains civil and polite, it will continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
5 under speed limit. Not worth speeding, when accidents happen the company won't care about you trying to expedite so they can make money.

zmedic

Forum Captain
My FluxCapacitor is down, otherwise I'd be out waiting for lightning storms. Gotta go fast and go back for my HoverBoard

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
5 under speed limit. Not worth speeding, when accidents happen the company won't care about you trying to expedite so they can make money.

That's dangerous.

CFal

Forum Captain

you do 5 under here and somebody rear ends you going around a corner, hell might even happen 5 above

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
you do 5 under here and somebody rear ends you going around a corner, hell might even happen 5 above

It's south florida, anything can happen.