What's going on with all the homework request's.

Flightorbust

Forum Lieutenant
Is it me or does there seem to be alot of people on the forum lately asking for people to do their homework for them?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
School just started and they are starting to get past the boring ethics/ops/legal chapters that start EMT courses.

OP
OP
F

Flightorbust

Forum Lieutenant
Im sorry but is the basic class really that hard? I haven't studied once, missed a couple classes and i still have over an 80%

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Im sorry but is the basic class really that hard? I haven't studied once, missed a couple classes and i still have over an 80%

No, but a lot of people are really, really stupid and/or incredibly lazy.

terrible one

Always wandering
New generation wants everything handed to them. Fire boards are having the same issues, unfortunetly due to my age I frequently get catergorized with these individuals.

FreezerStL

Forum Crew Member
no, but a lot of people are really, really stupid and/or incredibly lazy.

qft

mcdonl

Forum Captain

I recently saw a medic on this site asking questions and he/she could barely write and had horrendous spelling. Sad thing is, they will become a medic.

This is the age of skating through, and EMS education does nothing to prevent it.

Monkey see monkey do.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
So I have a test on toxicological and behavioral emergencies along with the endocrine and immune systems tomorrow...who want's to study them and take my test for me ;)

Oh and a paper on Alzheimer's, Dementia, Bell's Palsy, Cerebral Palsy and Cushing's Disease. But thats not due until next week. :usa:

Lacifer

Forum Ride Along
I'm just starting my EMT course and I have no problem at all doing the homework, my biggest issue is retaining all this information!