What Makes You...well, You?

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Its not the ladder so much that scares me, as I know it is not going to jump out and get me....its the sudden stop after falling that worries me.

What animal am I most like? Hmm...

Maybe a Rabbit....

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
six hours ago I opened this page... then I forgot about it... now I can't remember what, if anything, I'd planned on typing.

:unsure:

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
And here it is 6 hours later again...and you have still said nothing....

whats it called when your brain totally ceases to function and provide any output????

Anybody?? Anybody??? Bueler???

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Apr 12 2005, 06:18 PM

whats it called when your brain totally ceases to function and provide any output????

A brain fart :D

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut+Apr 12 2005, 10:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Apr 12 2005, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess@Apr 12 2005, 06:18 PM

A brain fart :D [/b][/quote]
Exactly...

A fire chief...

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Apr 12 2005, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Apr 12 2005, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Wingnut@Apr 12 2005, 10:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess
@Apr 12 2005, 06:18 PM

Anybody??  Anybody???  Bueler???

Exactly...

A fire chief... [/b][/quote]
:lol: LMAO....a Fire Chief.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny....

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Apr 12 2005, 09:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Apr 12 2005, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Wingnut@Apr 12 2005, 10:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess
@Apr 12 2005, 06:18 PM

Exactly...

A fire chief... [/b][/quote]
White helmets kill brain cells!

possum

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Apr 10 2005, 01:34 PM
Should I be insulted? I think he just tried to insult me. :rolleyes:

Hmm...

Oh, and welcome to EMTLife...hope you can be a productive poster and maybe even provide some good info.
that has nothing to do with you...

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
The biggest one for me is fingernails: like when you slam a finger in a door or rip your fingernail off down into the quick and it bleeds...ughh, I puke EVERY time.
There was this commercial for "Fast-actin Tinactin" where this little gobblin-fungi-thing lifts up this guys toenail and hops on in...that is probably the nastiest thing I've ever seen, thankfully there was a trashcan close! And when people pick at their nails and make that click-click sound...blech.

I'm with ya'll on the creepy-crawlies. Anything with more than 4 legs is disgusting.

rescuemedic7306

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by cbdemt@Apr 2 2005, 12:22 AM
I’m one big ball of irrational fears… I guess one of my big ones is trauma to fingers or toes, on me or anyone else. Shotgun to the chest – eh whatever, just save the fingers! Amputation- ok, as long as its well above the fingers! The thought of it makes my legs jello. It’s really only seeing it happen, seeing it after the fact I’m good to go.

My second would have to be that when I’m in a different place or a room full of people I don’t know- I feel like everyone is talking about me…

So there you have my neurosis. Be safe you crazy people. :p
Ick! finger injuries gross me out too...it's the thought more than the actuality...oh, and needles..I am a total phobic, so much so that I have to have that 'EMLA' cream topical stuff for a blood stick :huh:

cbdemt

Forum Lieutenant
Yup yup, cant deal with the finger stuff. And i'm right with ya on that freaky Tinactin commercial RescueJew! :blink:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by ffemt8978+Apr 10 2005, 10:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ Apr 10 2005, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Punisher@Apr 10 2005, 10:39 AM
Het ffemt8978, I heard that the military may have vaccinations that the public doesn't. Let me know.
Yeah, they do.

I received boosters on all of the childhood immunizations plus the following: Whooping Cough, Yellow Fever (hurts like hell), diptheria, and a few others I don't remember off the top of my head. [/b][/quote]
Anthrax and Smallpox too, these days

Jon

ECC

Forum Captain
Fear of heights...and that was not good when I was the assigned Ironsman on a ladder either!