What does your Motley Crew look like?

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
My 0700-1300 Saturday crew at the Commack Volunteer Ambulance Corps 2005 Installation Dinner.

113_1358.jpg

Some of the other kiddies...

groupshot.jpg

"Don't worry, we'll save you!"

113_1355.jpg

Would you want these people to work on you???

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
I would like to comment but all I see are red x's...

OP
OP
rescuecpt

rescuecpt

Originally posted by coloradoemt@Feb 14 2005, 09:49 AM
I would like to comment but all I see are red x's...
D'oh - it worked last night! I'll try to fix it.

UPDATE: I moved the pics onto photobucket.com - it shoud be able to handle the traffic better than ofoto or angelfire. Sorry!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm afraid a picture of our crew would break the screen... errr I mean when we get together there is blood flow and screaming. oops. what I mean to say is, I don't have any pictures of "the entire crew" together. In fact, there are people on the roster I have never seen, one single time, in eight years. :blink:

OP
OP
rescuecpt

rescuecpt

Originally posted by Blueeighty8@Feb 14 2005, 02:44 PM
In fact, there are people on the roster I have never seen, one single time, in eight years. :blink:
Lol, I have the same type of people - some of them didn't even show up to the installation dinner. Oh well. We're usually less cute than this but between the fancy clothes and the drinks, we were all very lovey and happy.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Looks like ya'll had a great time! Thanks for sharing :)

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Your friendly EMS crews 97/98 getting of shift from another night of hauling drunks/addicts/SI/Domestic Violence and generally nice type people.

bshift.jpg

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Well, that's all except my old partner Redneck, he was the first to leave.....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Luno@Feb 14 2005, 03:58 PM
Your friendly EMS crews 97/98 getting of shift from another night of hauling drunks/addicts/SI/Domestic Violence and generally nice type people.

bshift.jpg
Luno... That is something else, man :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Feb 13 2005, 10:20 PM
My 0700-1300 Saturday crew at the Commack Volunteer Ambulance Corps 2005 Installation Dinner.

<SNIP>

Some of the other kiddies...

<SNIP>

"Don't worry, we'll save you!"

<SNIP>

Would you want these people to work on you???
Erika, Your crew looks like they would fit right in in west Chester. (but as providers or patients :unsure: )

Margaritaville

Forum Lieutenant
Very Cute Crew Rescue Capt.

I have to say - it resembles a group of college kids. Stay young!!!!!!

Our Banquet would highlight a few beer bellies/ at least one female flashing/ a beer truck out back/ lots of country music/ and at least one argument about a NASCAR race/ and at least one couple going home with someone other than thier spouses.

We may be rednecks - but we are proud, and all those city folk "educated people" from the north that come to our peaceful area appreciate whenever we help them.

God Bless them, for those preppy non-driving souls are "Job security". Hee-Hee

OP
OP
rescuecpt

rescuecpt

Originally posted by Margaritaville@Feb 18 2005, 07:36 PM

Thank you. :) We have about 50/50 young to old ratio... just didn't take too many pictures of the older people since they were sitting on the other side of the dance floor and we were the ones having all the fun... ;)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt+Feb 18 2005, 08:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rescuecpt @ Feb 18 2005, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Margaritaville@Feb 18 2005, 07:36 PM

Thank you. :) We have about 50/50 young to old ratio... just didn't take too many pictures of the older people since they were sitting on the other side of the dance floor and we were the ones having all the fun... ;) [/b][/quote]
Hey, I resemble that remark! :D