What do your busses look like?

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Chimpie said:
You can see some of other vehicles we used inside the plant

You look pretty good in that turnout gear.

Our athletic trainers have a Gator similar to that, but it's been modified to hold any athlete who might get injured during a game. Though, fortunately or unfortunately, they leave the serious stuff to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Our buses are yellow/orange with dark black stripe and lettering stating SCHOOL BUS... rather our EMS units is a different thing..

R/r 911

Raf

Forum Lieutenant
You guys have some huge ambulances..

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Ridryder911 said:
Our buses are yellow/orange with dark black stripe and lettering stating SCHOOL BUS... rather our EMS units is a different thing...

Semantics, schemantics. You know what I mean whether you call them busses, ambulances, rigs, trucks, EMS units, whatever.

soon2bemt

Forum Crew Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Chimpie said:
You can see some of other vehicles we used inside the plant here.

Chimp
We just did 4th of july - we have an electric Golf Cart ambulance, and a WHITE gator-bulance.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

colafdp

Forum Lieutenant
ffemt8978 said:
How well does the molded overhead lightbar work? Seems to me that it would cut down on intersection warning, and you would be relying strictly on the corner strobes in the front quarter panel.

it works suprisingly well. we have a lightbar, without it molded in, and find that the intersection lighting is the same with both units. no complaints whatsoever, and i've seen this unit with the lights on goin through an intersection, and it lights it up real well.

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Each helo is crewed by a flight nurse/paramedic, a flight respiratory therapist/EMT, and a pilot.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Here's a couple of mine.

EVOC15.jpg

truck.jpg

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief