What do you wear to school?

alphatrauma

Forum Captain
Did you at least take a shower first?

Hmmm, I honestly don't remember... I'd like to think so.

Considering the amount of post-pubescent-fratboy flatulence that took place in our class, if I had been reeking, I doubt anyone would've noticed.

OP
OP
B

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
We're now being encouraged to wear "whats comfortable" But some seem to think that means skin tight low cut shirts so your chest hangs out when you're doing skills. :rolleyes:

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
We're now being encouraged to wear "whats comfortable" But some seem to think that means skin tight low cut shirts so your chest hangs out when you're doing skills. :rolleyes:

It was this very type of issue that prompted mandatory uniforms. Sponge Bob and Victoria came to class everyday to audit the courses but never paid tuition ;)

Just having a "presentable" dress code wasn't good enough. Gals insisting being braless in a predominantly male classroom is her right but, having men say something isn't. Men AND women showing off rear clevage...umm, eww! These things are not appropriate in the classroom. The sexual harassment risk skyrockets.

Agent_J

Forum Ride Along
We are required to wear either our schools T-Shirt tucked in, or the polo shirt tucked in, with dark blue work pants and black boots.

It sure is a challenge for me to work all day in an office setting, then change into my EMT clothing, then go to class. Such a drastic change of pace and field of work in a day!

Dominion

Forum Asst. Chief
Some days I wear a speedo and lime green cut off shirt. With neon orange plastic flip flops and large sunglasses.