Well there goes my social life!!

imurphy

Forum Captain
Hey guys!

Well, FINALLY I've bitten the bullet! I'm starting Medic school in 2 weeks! Guess the plans of having a life for the next year are over!!

VentMedic

Forum Chief
How do you think full time college students are able to keep a decent party schedule and still maintain grades?

Relax. It is only for a short time and not 4 years of your life.

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Guess the plans of having a life for the next year are over!!

You do have a life... EMTLife.com silly! LOL! Sorry, I couldn't resist that one. Good luck to you, You will do great! :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Good luck! And your social life will continue. I know mine has, it's just changed to a lot of the members of my medic cohort

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
How do you think full time college students are able to keep a decent party schedule and still maintain grades?

Relax. It is only for a short time and not 4 years of your life.

oh its a challenge :rolleyes:

best of luck imurphy

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Hey guys!

Well, FINALLY I've bitten the bullet! I'm starting Medic school in 2 weeks! Guess the plans of having a life for the next year are over!!

Congratulations! Have a good time. Hopefully, I will be in the same position as you in a couple years.

And remember, some of the time in class will be pretty fun (I am guessing). So you will be able to have a bit of a life then! :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I've been in for ~7 weeks now... hasn't suffered. Than again, I lost most of it when I moved to Texas 3 years ago anyhow, so I really wouldn't notice.

Start studying!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hey guys!

YAAAY Igor!

mikeN

Forum Lieutenant
Where are you doing your program? You'll still have a social life, it will just be less and less and less over the course of the class.