Welcome to the new EMTLife.com!

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hey Chimpie: are we going to eventually be able to search for members by state/location? I'd like to be able to sift through the member list to find professionals in my neck of the woods to talk about local EMS issues or network. Maybe I'm missing how to do that, but I don't see that as an option yet.
It doesn't exist at this time, but if you'd like you can go to the Suggestions forum start a new thread there.
http://emtlife.com/forums/suggestions-feedback-forum-questions.5/

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I like the interface. Easy on the iPhone.

Not so keen on all the ads though, but I suppose someone has to make a little $ and pay the bills around here.

We've had ads on the site for quite awhile now, but they're only visible to our guests or members who have not logged in. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Now that I'm at home and can actually take a look on my computer, I really like this new interface. My main question for anyone really, is this: are these the only smilies we're stuck with? What say you, @Chimpie ???

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

We were going to import the old smilies, but I like these. However, there may be more in the near future. And dare I say, holiday ones? :p

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Again
... With any new upgrade there’s bound to be bugs and things that need to be tweaked. We ask you for your patience as we work on these. If you come across any problems or have questions please post them in the Suggestions, Feedback & Forum Questions section. This will allow us to keep track of them. Thanks!...

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I'm really happy with the new site so far. And the quick reply is easier to use! Thanks guys and gals. Might just have to become a premium member because of this.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I'm also very happy, generally, with the site! It's fast, the quick reply auto-quotes... I think this site upgrade is very well done! I've got a few suggestions, but nothing horrible... I hope... but those will be posted over in the Suggestions area, if I get around to it.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Lol it's been a while since my user title here said 'new user' :p

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The iOs favicon "apple-touch-icon?" thingy shows up as

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&q=xenforo logo&revid=1918564004&sa=X&ei=xLzmU8agOoabyAS7v4H4BQ&ved=0CBwQ1QIoAA&dpr=2&biw=1024&bih=672

I cant view pagesource currently on ios, so i cant be more specific.

Thanks for reporting this! The issue has now been fixed. The old icon is likely cached on your device, but if you delete your cache and try again you should see a custom EMTLife app icon. I successfully tested it on my iPad.

18G

Paramedic
Wow! I am noticing the new design for the first time. It is a very nice improvement. I like it!